THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA
P.M.B. 420, OFFA, KWARA STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF VEHICLES
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa intends to implement some projects under its Internally Generated Revenue for the year 2017/2018 and in accordance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007.
The Polytechnic hereby invites all interested and qualified suppliers are relevant experience and good track record of performance to submit bid for the underlisted ventures.
B. SCOPE OF PROCUREMENT
ITEMS TITLE: Toyota Camry Salon Car
DESCRIPTION: 6 Cylinder Automatic Gear Transmission, PMS Engine and full option
C. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT
Prospective bidders must possess the underlisted requirement to be eligible to participate in this procurement.
a) Certified True Copy of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission and copies of Forms CAC 02 and 07.
b) Company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) and TIN number and corresponding with declared Annual Turnover by inclusion of photocopies.
c) Company’s current Certificate of Compliance from the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) in accordance with the amended PENCOM Reform 2014 and valid till year ending December, 2018.
d) Company’s Current Certificate of Compliance with the ITF Act 2011 and valid till year ending 2018.
e) Registration Certificate on the National Database of Contractors and Suppliers issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) 2018.
f) Three (3) years (Unabridged) Company’s audited annual report (2015, 2016 & 2017) certified by a Chartered Accounting Firm or Auditing Firm.
g) Evidence of Current Financial Capability/Reference Letter from a reputable bank addressed to the Rector, the Federal Polytechnic Offa, P.M.B. 420, Offa, Kwara State.
h) Key details of the Personnel indicating experience and competencies that are relevant to the assignment by the inclusion of CV containing verifiable Academic and Professional qualification, reachable addresses, phone number, signed photocopies of credentials.
i) List of verifiable evidence of previously executed, similar and successfully executed contract in the last three (3) years stating name of client, contract value, letter of award, practical completion and final payment certificates.
j) List of verifiable evidence of company’s technology resources including Printing Machines communication and haulage facilities.
k) All bid documents are to be signed by representative of the bidder.
Current Sworn Affidavit disclosing that:
i) All the required documents are genuine and up to date.
ii) None of the Directors of the Company has ever been convicted by any competent court of law in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
iii) None of the Directors or any officer of Federal Polytechnic Offa or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidding.
l) Letter of consent to allow for verification of all documents stated above.
D. COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
a) Interested and competent bidders are requested to collect bid documents from the office of the Chief Procurement Officer, The Federal Polytechnic Offa, Main Campus along Ojoku road, Offa, Kwara State on presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Naira) only using Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Payment Account numbers as follows: TSA
Account Name: The Federal Polytechnic, Offa
Bank Name: Central Bank of Nigeria
b) Prospective bidders shall enclosed their bid documents in two separate envelope, (each marked technical Original & Copy) and the Financial Bid documents in another two (2) separate envelopes (marked Financial Original & Copy) and all the four envelopes shall be enclosed in one outer sealed envelope clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER” – LOT NO. (indicate the Lot the bid is for)
c) The completed bid documents shall be addressed to:
The Chief Procurement Officer
Office of the Rector
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa
Offa, Kwara State.
D. CLOSING AND OPENING DATE
Submission of bid documents closes on Monday, February 26th 2018 at 12 noon prompt. Any bid received after the stated date and time shall not be considered.
The submitted bids will be opened on the same day Monday, February 26th 2018 at 12 noon prompt at the Boardroom of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Main Campus.
Bidders/company representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, civil society and NGO are hereby invited to witness the opening of technical bids.
E. DISCLAIMER/IMPORTANT NOTICE
1. Certificate may be referred to the respective issuing authority(ies) for verification and authentication.
2. Technical and Financial bids enclosed in one and same single envelope that will expose the Technical and Financial bids at the same time of opening shall be disqualified.
3. Submission that does not meet up with the requirements specified above shall be rejected.
4. The evaluation of bids shall be strictly based on the requirements specified above.
5. The advertisement is published for information purpose, and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State to award this contract.
6. The Federal polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest.
7. Due diligence exercise shall be conducted to verify all the claims made by bidders. All completion must be made in English Language and form the clarifications on the advertisement, please send an email to [email protected]
8. You are required to show a table of content in order of stated requirements, well labeled and paged as applicable.
ALH. FOLOUNSHO WASIU
CHIEF PROCUREMENT OFFICER
SECRETARY TENDERS BOARD
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL