FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE, OWERRI
P.M.B. 1036, OWERRI, IMO STATE
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR RE-SCOPED YEARS 2015 AND 2016 TETFUND ANNUAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri wishes to inform interested bidders and the general public that projects for Years 2015 and 2016 Tetfund Annual Intervention Projects as published in the Guardian and Daily Sun of Monday, 21st August, 2017 and Federal Tenders Journal of Monday, 4th September, 2017 has been re-scoped.
This is therefore, to invite for pre-qualification, reputable contractors/suppliers for the execution of the projects.
- Re-scoped remodeling of Old School of Business and Management Technology (SBMT) Classroom Complex ‘D’.
- Re-scoped remodeling of Old School of Environmental Design Technology (SEDT) Complex.
- Re-scoped furnishing of Remodeled School of Environmental Design Technology (SEDT).
- Valid Certificate of Registration/Incorporation.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 (three) years (i.e. for 2015, 2016 & 2017).
- Company Audited Accounts for 3 (three) years (i.e. 2015, 2016 & 2017).
- Evidence of Financial Capability and banking support/guarantee.
- Evidence of experience in the execution of projects of similar character and magnitude in the last five (5) years (i.e. from 2013 to date).
- Evidence of Technical Capability (CVs of relevant personnel).
- Annual Turnover of not less than N70,000,000.00.
- Evidence of timely completion of similar projects executed (must include practical completion certificates).
- A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance Certificate (2018).
- Evidence of Registration with National Pension Commission, in compliance with the Provisions of Section 16(b)(d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 (PPA 2007) – (Must provide current PenCom Certificate).
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Industrial Training Fund (NSITF) compliance Certificate (2018); and
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by inclusion of current Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
VERIFICATION OF CLAIMS IN BID DOCUMENTS
Please note that the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede will on its own, verify the claims made in the bid documents. Bid analysis will be based on technical and financial capability of the contractors.
COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Collection and submission of documents for technical and financial bids are at the office of the Director, Physical Planning and Procurement Unit (PPPU) after the payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only made payable to Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Treasury Single Account (TSA) through Remita into 0140468461017
Technical and financial bid documents must be submitted in separately sealed envelope addressed to:
Physical Planning and Procurement Unit
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, PMB 1036, Owerri.
The description of the project should be boldly written at the right hand top corner of the sealed envelope with an indication to differentiate between Technical and Financial bids.
The Technical and Financial documents must be submitted not later than 12 noon of Monday, 5th March, 2018.
The documents will be publicly opened on the last date of submission (i.e. 12noon of Monday, 5th March, 2018) in the Polytechnic Council Chambers. The technical bids will be opened first and analyzed before the financial bids of those that were successful and the technical bids evaluation will be opened and announced.
The Polytechnic is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender.
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL