BENIN CITY, EDO STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, interested and suitably qualified Contractors with proven track record are hereby invited to tender for the following:
Lot 1: Completion of the Clinical Sciences Building, Uselu
Lot 2: Furnishing and equipping of the Out-patient Department and Administration Block
- TENDER REQUIREMENTS
To tender, interested companies should submit the following documents as outlined:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years i.e. 2016, 2017 & 2018;
- Evidence of Compliance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004 (as applicable);
- Evidence of Contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) (as applicable);
- Evidence of Registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT); Registration and Remittance;
- Evidence of similar project executed in the past including Letters of Award, Completion Certificate, etc.
- Company’s financial details and Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018);
- Company Profile with Curriculum Vitae of key personnel, including registered office address, functional contact and email address with telephone numbers;
- Sworn Affidavit that no member of the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Management is a Director in the company;
- Tender(s) must be in English Language and be signed by an official authorized to bind the tenderer to a contract.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies are to collect the tender documents from the Office of the Head, Procurement, 2ndFloor, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Uselu, Benin City on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only per Lot.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER
Three (3) copies of Technical and Financial Tenders with the Lot number clearly stated on separate envelopes and enclosed in one outer envelope which should be marked as: “Tender for…..”(Name of Project(s) and Addressed to Head, Procurement Unit, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, P.M.B. 1108, Benin City, Edo State and dropped in the designated Bid Box located at the Medical Director’s Office, 2ndFloor, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Benin City, not later than 12 noon, six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement, interested tenderers are advised to report at the Procurement Office, 1stFloor, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin City, to complete a Register before final submission in the designated Bid Box.
- OPENING OF TENDER
Tenders shall be opened at the Boardroom, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin City, Edo State, immediately after the deadline for submission, i.e. 12:00 noon, six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
For all enquiries regarding this Invitation to Tender please contact: Head, Procurement, Procurement Unit, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, P.M.B. 1108, Benin City, Edo State.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment nor shall it entitle any individual or company to make any claim or seek any indemnity from Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital.
- All expenses incurred in response to this advertisement shall be borne solely by prospective companies/supplier
- Interested contractors may tender for more than one Lot.
- Any tender submitted after the deadline for submission will be unopened for this purpose.
O. T. OMORODION
FOR: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
SOURCE: THE PUNCH