FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, PHASE II, SHEHU SHAGARI WAY, ABUJA
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) AS SPORTS MARKETER TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE PREPARATION OF ATHLETES FOR 2020 TOKYO OLYMPICS & PARALYMPIC GAMES
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in furtherance of its mission to provide sustainable framework for the formulation of policies, programmes and other initiatives, which promote and enhance Youth and Sports Development in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, seeks to promote greater private sector participation in the preparation of our sports men and women at the forthcoming 2020 Tokyo Olympic/Paralympic Games, scheduled to hold from 24thJuly – 9thAugust, and 25thAugust – 6thSeptember respectively.
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development is, therefore, desirous to bring on board a reputable and experienced sports marketing organization for sponsorship drive.
- PROJECT OBJECTIVE
The main objective of this Partnership is to engage a promoter that would drive the sponsorship/fund-raising activities to complement Government efforts towards adequate preparation of our esteemed Athletes for 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympic Games.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Interested Sports Marketing Firm should submit their expression of interest, properly addressed along with the following requirements:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2017/2018/2019) and valid till December, 2019;
- Company Profile.
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Expression of Interest should furnish the following verifiable details:
- Previous records of performance on similar services;
- Scope of support services being committed to provide;
- Strategy to be deployed in ensuring successful outcome;
- Guaranteed minimum level of funding support; and
- Proposed Terms and Conditions for Acceptance of the Offer as a Promoter or Fund Raiser for the Ministry.
- SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Expression of Interest in sealed enveloped marked on the right hand corner as “Expression of Interest for Sports Promotion”, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have/bear the name and address of the proponent and drop/deposit same in the designated Tender Box in the Office of the Permanent Secretary in Block D, 2ndFloor, Federal Secretariat Phase II, Off Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja not later than 30 days from the date of first publication of this advert on Monday 13 May, 2019.
- OPENING OG EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Expression of Interest received shall be opened on Wednesday, 13 June, 2019 at the Conference Room of the Permanent Secretary at the same location stated in paragraph 5 above. Representatives of companies that submit expression of interests are advised to attend the opening process. Accredited Professional Bodies, NGOs, Civil Society Organization’ (1No. each) d interested public are hereby invited to witness the opening.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Expression of Interest must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Expression of Interest submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- All costs will be borne by the respective companies that desire to express interest;
- The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development shall not incur any liability for failure to accept the Expression of Interest of any company and reserves the right to annul any part or the entire process at any time without incurring any liabilities therefrom.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- The Ministry may verify any or all of the claims made by applicants and may disqualify any company whose claims are found to be false in addition to other sanctions that may be deemed necessary;
- All submissions pages must be duly initialed by the company; and
- Furthermore, the Ministry shall not in any way be responsible for costs incurred by a prospective company for participating in the process.
Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development,
Federal Secretariat, Phase II Complex,
Shehu Shagari Way,
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
SOURCE: THE PUNCH