THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
POWER HOUSE, NO.14 ZAMBEZI CRESCENT, MAITAMA, ABUJA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT FOR POWER SECTOR
The Federal Ministry of Power formulates and implements policies for the Federal Government of Nigeria on matters for the provision of adequate and reliable power supply to drive the socio-economic development of the country. In discharging this mandate, the Ministry is guided by the Provisions of the Electric Power Sector Reform (EPSR) Act of 2005. To this end, the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector), in accordance with Section 44 of the Public Procurement Act 2007, hereby invites experienced and competent bidders to tender for the following projects.
- SCOPE OFSERVICE
The Scope of Services to conduct capacity building for Ministry’s Staff. The various work streams are as contained in the Terms of Reference in the Request for Proposal (RfP) to be issued to prequalified firm.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested Companies are required to submit the following:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016-2018) valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31stJanuary, 2020 or valid certificate issued by BPP;
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with Centre for Management Development (CMD);
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Federal Ministry of Power or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) duly stamped and signed by a registered Auditor;
- Evidence of Financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project;
- Company profile with curriculum vitae of key staff deployed for the project including copies of their academic/professional qualifications (e.g. COREN , QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, NIA);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the training Programmes;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering letter under the Company’s/Firm’s Letterhead paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) contact address Telephone number (Preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The letterhead must bear the names and nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
Interested firms are to submit two (2) sets of Expression of Interest (EoI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated in paragraph 3. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to THE PERMANENT SECRETARY, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, POWER HOUSE, 4TH FLOOR, NO.14 ZAMBEZI CRESCENT, MAITAMA, ABUJA and clearly marked with the name of project and the Lot number. Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidders and dropped in the designated tender box at the Tender Secretariat, Federal Ministry of Power, Power House, 4th Floor, Room 425A, No.14, Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja from 08:00am-4:00pm local time Monday to Friday not later than 12:00 noon, Wednesday, 9th October, 2019.
- OPENING OF EOI DOCUMENTS
The EOI documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon, Wednesday 9th October, 2019 at Federal Ministry of Power, Power House, 2ndFloor, Power Auditorium, No.14, Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the Tender Secretariat, Federal Ministry of Power, Power House, 4th Floor, Room 425A, No.14, Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria as the Federal Ministry of Power will not be liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries please contact Director, Procurement, Federal Ministry of Power, Power House, 4th Floor, Room 425A, No.14, Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja Nigeria from 08:00am-4:00pm local time Monday to Friday, phone no. +2347068804671 or e-mail [email protected].
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- EoI must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- EoI submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- No joint venture is allowed
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Only shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
- The Federal Ministry is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007; and
- The Federal Ministry of Power shall not enter into any debate or discussion with any bidder with respect to the rejection of bid not conforming to directives and accompanying documents;
Federal Ministry of Power
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST