THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS AND HOUSING (POWER SECTOR)
Power House, No.14 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR CLEANING SERVICES
The Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector), hereby express its intention to engage competent Cleaning Services organization in line with the approved budget for the Financial Year 2017. To this end, the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing(Power Sector), in accordance with Section 25 (2) (ii) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 hereby invites qualified and interested firms to tender for the projects implementation.
SCOPE OF WORK
LOT 1: Cleaning Services for Power House at Maitama, Abuja; and
LOT 2: Cleaning Services for Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase I, Annex III, Shehu Shagari way, Abuja
Interested Contractors and Service Providers are required to submit the following:
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Tax Clearance Certificate corresponding with the company’s annual turnover for three years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) by inclusion of Certificate of Compliance from the Industrial Training Fund;
- Evidence of current certificate of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of PENCOM compliance certificate in line with Section 16(6) (d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007;
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN Number, and
- Evidence of current Interim Registration Report of firm on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Comprehensive Company Profile;
- Technical Qualifications of key personnel (Curriculum Vitae of individual experience in handling assignments and attestation available);
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the Project by inclusion of letter from Bank indicating their financial capacity;
- Verifiable evidence of (Photocopies of letters of awards and completion certificates and interim performance certificates for ongoing projects are subject to verification of previous experience in similar jobs, at least three (3) in the last five years;
- Audited Annual Accounts for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
- List of plant/machinery/equipment holding (where applicable) attaching proof of ownership or lase;
- Evidence of registration/membership of Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (ECOHERON);
- Name, email address and telephone numbers of contact person for the project;
- A sworn affidavit in line with the provision of Part IV, Section 6(f) of PPA 2007 stating that none of the persons connected with the bid process in the procuring entity has any pecuniary interest and that the company is not in receivership of any form of insolvency/bankruptcy nor in debarment and that the company nor any of the Director(s) of the company has been convicted of financial crime; and
- Any other information that will further enhance the qualification of the company.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender documents are obtainable from the office of the Director (Procurement), Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector), Power House, 4th Floor, Room 425A, No.14 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja upon the presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N20, 000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only. Payments can be made online at https://www.remita.net/, Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency” and follow the instructions to complete the online payment form to pay FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER ABUJA for TENDER FEES. Physical Treasury Receipt can be obtainable from Cash Office Section of Finance & Accounts Department, Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector), 1st Floor, Annex III, Phase I, Federal Secretariat Complex, Abuja.
ENQUIRIES ON THE INVITATION
All enquiries are to be addressed to, Director, Procurement, Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector). Power House, 4th Floor, Room 425A, No.14, Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
Completed Technical and Financial Documents (3 sets of Hard Copy) shall be submitted in Two different sealed tamper proof envelopes and labeled “TECHNICAL BID” and both placed in a third envelope. All the three envelopes should bear the company name at the reverse sides while the “Project Name” and “Lot No” at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to: THE SECRETARY MINISTERIAL TENDERS BOARD (MTB), FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS AND HOUSING (POWER SECTOR), POWER HOUSE, 4TH FLOOR, ROOM 425A, NO.14, ZAMBEZI CRESCENT, MAITAMA, ABUJA on or before 12:00 noon, Thursday 28th December, 2017.
The documents should be deposited in the Tender Box at the Tender Secretariat, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS AND HOUSING (POWER SECTOR), POWER HOUSE, 4TH FLOOR, ROOM 425A, NO.14, ZAMBEZI CRESCENT, MAITAMA, ABUJA. Closing time for submission is on or before 12:00 noon, Thursday 28th December, 2017 at 12:00 noon and will be opened (same date) immediately after the closing of submission. Late submission shall not be entertained.
Tender documents are to be opened immediately after the closing of submission at 12:00 noon, Thursday 28th December, 2017 in the presence of the Bidders and interested Members of the Public at Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector), Power House Auditorium, 2nd Floor, No.14,Zambezi Crescent Maitama, Abuja. All Bidders and/or their representatives, relevant Professionals and NGOs are invited to witness the public bid opening exercise accordingly. This publication hereby serves as an invitation for the Bid Opening exercise to Professional Bodies and NGOs.
- Late submission will be rejected and shall not be opened in line with the Section 27(5) of Public Procurement Act 2007;
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Ministry to appoint any consultant/contractor nor shall it entitle any consultant/contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector);
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector) reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in your proposals;
- No representative or agent should bid for or on behalf of any Firm as the client shall not discuss or deal with any third party;
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector) reserves the right to verify and authenticate any claim by Firms. Prospective Firms should therefore include in their submission necessary for verification;
- The FMPW&H (Power Sector) also reserves the right to invoke the provision of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, without incurring any liability to the bidder;
- All costs incurred in responding to this advertisement and prequalifying for the projects shall be borne solely by the bidder; and
- The Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (Power Sector) shall not enter into any debate or discussion with any party with respect to the rejection of bid not conforming to directives and accompanying documents
SOURCE: THE NATION