NO.1 ATIKU ABUBAKAR ROAD, OLD G.R.A.
P.M.B. 102004, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR EXECUTION OF MEDICAL OUTREACH PROGRAMME FOR 2019 APPROPRIATION/CONSTITUENCY PROJECT
In compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007 and the extant regulations of Government on the Procurement of Goods, Works and Services, and in the bid to provide effective and efficient healthcare service delivery in Benue State and its environs, Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi hereby invite reputable contractors/consultants with proven experience to undertake the under listed 2019 Capital Projects.
2019 Appropriation Programmes/Projects
LOT 1: Free Medical Outreach to Gboko LGA, Benue State
LOT 2: Free Medical Outreach to Tarka LGA, Benue State
Zonal Intervention Programmes/Projects
LOT 3: Free Medical Outreach at Gboko LGA, Benue State
LOT 4: Free Medical Outreach at Tarka LGA, Benue State
LOT 5: Free Medical Outreach at Mbatyav Gboko LGA, Benue State
- Certificate of Incorporation from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC2 and CAC7 or Form CAC 1.1
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017, 2018) valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing:
- whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder
- That the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company’s ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged and to conform that all information prescribed in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Bidding Firm’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Bidding Firm’s profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) services similar in nature and complexity with the job been tendered for, executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award and Job Completion Certificates. Originals of such letters/particulars shall be presented for sighting on the day of bid opening or as may be requested for by the Centre.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company/firm’s letter head paper bearing amongst others the registration number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone number (GSM) and e-mail address. The letterhead paper must bear the names and nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested bidders are to collect tender documents from the office of Head of Procurement Department, APIN Complex (Upstairs) between 8:00am – 04:00pm (Monday to Friday) with evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only per Lot, paid into Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi Remita account in any commercial bank.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidder are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of technical and financial bids with soft copy of financial bids only (in MS Excel) of the expression of interest packaged in two separate sealed envelopes and put in another envelope clearly marked the project title and the Lot Number and addressed to (the Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi, No.1 Atiku Abubakar Road, Old GRA, P.M.B. 102004 Makurdi, Benue State).
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender proof box at the above address not later than 12:00 noon of 4th November, 2019. Bidders are upon submission of the bid, sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi.
Technical Bids will be opened on the 4th November, 2019 at 12 noon in the Board Room of Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi in the presence of bidders or their representatives while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Qualified/Eligible bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened. Only contractors whose technical bid fulfill the minimum requirements would be invited for financial bid opening. For further enquiries contact the Head of Procurement Department through this Email: [email protected].
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bid submitted after the deadline for submission will be returned unopened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two Lots.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders as the Centre will not be held responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this Invitation.
- All prequalified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened.
- Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi is not bound to prequalify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST