FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE
No.5 SuleKatagum Road P.M.B. 005, Azare, Bauchi State
REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS FOR ROUTINE PROCUREMENT AND INTERVENTION PROJECTS
The Federal Medical Centre, Azare, Bauchi State hereby invites interested competent and reputable general contractors/suppliers, original equipment companies, pharmaceutical companies and their authorized agents, hospital equipment maintenance pre-qualification documents for Routine Procurement and Intervention Projects in the Centre under the National Competition Bidding Category for the year 2018.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission by inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years i.e. 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Evidence of current compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of Pension Compliance Certificate.
- ITF Compliance Certificate as evidence of current compliance with the ITF Amendment Act 2011.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by inclusion of current Interim Registration Report (IRR) Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Submission of Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the FMC, Azare or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidding and to confirm that all the information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Detailed Company Profile, indicating Memorandum and Article of Association; evidence of experience of the firm and individual members of staff in job of similar nature and complexity executed in the last three years with verifiable letter of contract award and Certificate of Job Completion.
- Verifiable evidence of financial capability with letter of commitment from the bank.
- Letter of Authorization from the original manufacturers in accordance with approved policy for procurement of health and medical equipment for Tertiary Hospital in Nigeria (for bidders of LOT III).
- Current License /Certificate and registration with relevant professional bodies and regulators (in the case of pharmaceutical companies and consultancy services).
LOT I: Works (Construction, Renovation, Installation of Machines etc.)
LOT II: Supply of Goods (Plumbing, Electrical Items etc.)
LOT III: Supply of Medical Equipment and Hospital Consumables
LOT IV: Consultancy Services (including Medical Missions and Outreach Programmes)
LOT V: Maintenance and Repairs of Machines and Medical Equipment
LOT VI: Supply of Drugs and related pharmaceutical products
Note that the scope of works and supplies above does not constitute conclusive description of the items and bidders can only bid for one (1) Lot.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
The Pre-Qualification Documents should be enveloped and sealed, stating the company name and the Lot on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, P.M.B. 005, No.5 SuleKatagum Road, Azare, Bauchi State.
All submissions should be inserted in the Tenders Box at the Office of the Procurement Officer, Administration Block, Federal Medical Centre, Azare, Bauchi State.
- CLOSING /OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Submission of prequalification documents closes on Monday, 15th January, 2018 by 12 Noon. Any bid submitted after the closing time stands rejected. The submitted technical bids will be opened immediately in the Bedroom, Administration Block, Federal Medical Centre, Azare. Bidders/Company Representatives and interested members of the public, civil society and no-governmental organizations are hereby invited to witness the public opening.
- OTHER INFORMATION
Only suppliers whose prequalification documents fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements would be considered in subsequent Centre’s Routine Procurement under National Competitive Bidding and 2018 Intervention Projects.
- This advertisement is published for information and invitation only. The entity will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party/parties in connection with any response to this invitation and or other preparation or submission of the bids.
- The FMC Azare is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the acceptance of the bid or cancel the procurement proceedings in the public interest.
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication.
- All submissions must be in English Language.
For: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST