20 SOKODE CRESCENT, WUSE ZONE 5, P.M.B. 33, GARKI, ABUJA, NIGERIA
2019 GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE (GPN)
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has budgeted funds for execution of various projects in the year 2019 and, with a view of achieving prudent public procurement, wishes to notify all existing/prospective Contractors, Suppliers, Vendors and the General Public that the Service would undertake the procurement of Goods, Works and Services in the 2019 financial year in the following areas:
- AREA OF NEED
Package 1: Supply of Operational Vehicles
- Supply of operational vehicles – Cars
- Supply of operational vehicles – Buses
- Supply of Ambulances
- Supply of Utility vehicles
Prospective contractors for the above (Package 1) are required /expected to be authorized distributors certified by the OEM of the brand they are offering and meet the general requirements in paragraph 3.
Package 2: Renovation/Construction of FIRS Office Buildings
Category A: Under N20m
Category B: N21m – N50m
Category C: N51m – N200m
Category D: N201m – N500m
Category E: N501m & above
Turnover must be evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate – Category desired must be supported by Turnover on the Tax Clearance Certificate Staff/Personnel of the prospective companies/firms should all be registered with their relevant professional organizations.
Package 3: Modernization of FIRS Offices
- Supply and installation of computers and accessories
- Provision of internet access and bandwidth
- Provision of Structured Local Area Network (LAN) Cabling
- Enterprise SAN storage
- Enterprise license agreement
- Other related services
Contractors/Vendors/Service Providers in this category must have evidence of membership of the relevant computer association, society or organization.
Supply and Installation of Office Equipment:
- Safes (Fireproof)
- File Registry cabinets
- Shredding machines
- Water dispensers
Supply and Installation of Office Furniture:
Only companies that have furniture production factories in Nigeria can demonstrate capacity to meet large orders of very high quality furniture may be considered.
Package 4: Supply and Installation of Electricity Equipment
- Supply and installation of Generators
- Supply and installation of Electricity Transformers
- Supply and installation of Electricity Power Inverters
- Supply and installation of Solar Power System
- Supply and installation of Street Lights
Package 5: Supply of Communication Equipment
- Supply of Public Address and Conferencing Systems
- Supply of Multimedia Platforms
- Supply of Photography/Recording Equipment
- Supply of Audio and Video Studio Equipment
Package 6: Supply of Office Materials and Medical Supplies
- Supply of Non-security Documents
- Supply of Books (Books and e-Books)
- Supply of drugs and other medicals
Package 7: Supply of Computer Materials
Package 8: Maintenance of Plant & Equipment
Package 9: Provision of Consultancy and Professional Services
- Financial Services
- Engineering Services
- Legal, Architectural, Quantity Survey and Project Management Services
- Other Professional Services
Package 10: Supply and Installation of Security & Safety Equipment, Access Control, Security Surveillance Equipment, Smoke/Fire Detectors and Control Equipment and Related Services
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested Contractors, Suppliers and Service Providers, who wish to do business with the Service, should have their documents updated in the underlisted areas pending the publication of the various Specific Procurement Notice (SPNs):
- Pre-qualification Requirements:
- Certificate of the Company’s Registration/Incorporation verifiable from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate (2019 TCC) issued by the proper authority with Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Pension Clearance Certificate of having fulfilled all obligations in relation to pensions and social security contributions in accordance with the provisions of the Pensions Act 2004 (as amended and where applicable).
- Certificate of Compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Act 2011 as Amended.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Other Requirements:
- Evidence of company key professional staff being members of relevant professional association, society or organization, attached CVs and other documentary evidences.
- Company profile reflecting competence, plant & equipment owned/leased or hired and also indicating professional and non-professional personnel (where applicable).
- Evidence from the company’s bankers of its financial capacity to undertake the Services it is bidding for. In addition, prospective service providers shall be required to demonstrate that they are financially capable to provide any service which they may be offered, following the specific procurement notice. Please note that banker’s letter merely stating that the applicant is a customer within any turnover range is not conclusively indicative of the company’s financial capacity and, therefore, not acceptable. The Service shall require more rigorous proof of financial capacity.
- Three (3) years recent audited accounts of the company.
- A sworn affidavit that the company is not in receivership or financially/legally encumbered.
- A sworn affidavit of disclosure; to disclose clearly if any of the officers (or related persons) of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director of the company and that the company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
- A sworn affidavit that the company is not a replacement for a hitherto tax-defaulting company.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of similar and other jobs successfully executed within the last three years. Such evidence shall be in form of valid and verifiable letters of award of contract, contract agreement and completion certificates or Interim Payment Certificates where such jobs are still in progress as well as turnover figures as evident in the supporting Tax Clearance Certificates.
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service reserves the right to verify claims made by any contractor and/or prospect.
THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO TENDER; All interested existing and prospective Contractors, Suppliers and Service Providers, who wish to do business with the Service, should look out for Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) to be published in the future.
Please check FIRS Website and Procurement Department Notice Board for further information on Specific Procurement Notices for the projects to be executed in 2019.
For all enquiries: Please contact 08074983355, [email protected].
FIRS Tenders Board,
For: Executive Chairman,
Federal Inland Revenue Service
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST