20 SOKODE CRESCENT, WUSE ZONE 5, P.M.B. 33, GARKI, ABUJA, NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 3NOS PASSENGER LIFT AT FIRS OFFICE, AWOLOWO ROAD, IKOYI, LAGOS
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is a revenue collection agency saddled with the responsibility to access, collect and account for taxes due to Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Service has allocated funds in the year 2019 Budget for the supply and installation of 3nos passenger lifts at FIRS office, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
This is in a bid to provide safe, conducive working environment for its workforce and taxpayers alike, with a view to improving productivity and optimizing revenue collection.
To achieve the desired objective, the Service hereby invites experienced and competent existing and prospective contractors/suppliers to submit pre-qualification documents for the supply and installation of 3nos passenger lifts at FIRS office, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Scope of Work/Supply
The project scope of work is supply and installation of 3nos passenger lifts at FIRS office, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. More details are in the SBD/BOQs.
- Eligibility Requirements
Interested reputable contractors must have necessary competence and possess the following:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2019 TCC).
- Evidence of Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019 of having fulfilled all obligations in relation to Pensions Act 2004 (As amended).
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019 in line with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2011.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) or valid Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- A sworn statement that the company is not in receivership for financially/legally encumbered.
- Accompanying sworn affidavit of disclosure; to disclose clearly if any of the officers (or related person) of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director of the company and that the company does not have any Director, who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
- A sworn affidavit that the company is not a replacement for a hitherto tax-defaulting company.
- Company profile in line with the following criteria:
Profile of the Company:
- Management Structure
- Years of Experience of the Project Manager in the lift installation works (Attach CV, certificates, details of Project Handled with proof)
- Size of Company (Technical & Non-Technical Staff)
- Name of head of Technical team for the proposed project, with relevant certification by the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- Members of proposed technical team must have minimum 2nos engineers (Electrical and Mechanical), who are registered with relevant professional bodies.
Experience in performing similar work:
- Verifiable documentary evidence of last three (3) similar jobs/projects executed in the last five (5) years (Attach award letter, completion certificate, interim payment certificate, valuation certificates and photographs of the projects)
- Evidence of Health and Safety Policies
Equipment, Plants and Machinery/Quality Control:
- List of relevant equipment available to be deployed for the supply and installation works (Show proof of ownership or lease agreement with a leasing company).
- Proof of access to funding or letter from a credible bank indicating willingness to fund the project
- Turnover as reflected on Tax Clearance Certificate (Not lower than N100 million).
- Evidence of audited account for the last three years.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV Partner).
- Evidence of ISO Certification as a lift installer.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letterhead, bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM) and E-mail Address. The Letterhead must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company on the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Company/Firm.
- Not Eligible
All contractors/suppliers who have defaulted on previous contract(s) awarded to them by Government
- Submission of Pre-qualification Documents
Interested reputable companies shall submit their pre-qualification documents (original & 2 copies) in sealed envelopes marked “PROJECT NAME (AS STATED IN PARAGRAPH 2)” bearing the name and address of the company. Pre-qualification documents are to be submitted (Hand delivery, not by courier) to:
The Director, Procurement Department
Federal Inland Revenue Service, Revenue House Annex 3
14 Sokode Crescent, Off Michael Okpara Street, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
The documents shall be registered with the designated officer in charge at the office of the Director, Procurement Department and thereafter dropped in the tender box provided for the purpose on or before 12 noon, 9thJuly, 2019.
- Submission Date and Time
The deadline for submission of pre-qualification documents shall be 12:00 noon on 9thJuly, 2019. Any document submitted after this deadline shall be rejected and returned.
- Opening Date and Time
The opening of pre-qualification documents commences immediately after the close of submission on 9thJuly, 2019 from 12:00 noon at the address stated in paragraph 5 above in the presence of the company representatives, civil society organization(s) and the general public who choose to witness the opening.
- For all enquiries, please contact us on 08074983355; E-mail: [email protected]
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder
- Please ensure your company/firm comply with the Ag. President Executive Order of 18thMay 2017 with respect to local content in all Public Procurement in Nigeria
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots where applicable
- All costs of submitting pre-qualification documents will be borne by the bidders
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of tender document
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service reserves the right to verify claims made by any contractor.
- Submission of pre-qualification documents does not commit FIRS to awarding contracts to a tenderer.
- Tendering false documents is an offence and will lead to exclusion from the tendering process and prosecution.
Secretary, FIRS Tenders Board
For: Executive Chairman FIRS
14th June, 2019.
SOURCE: THE PUNCH