FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIRLS COLLEGE, BIDA, NIGER STATE
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2017 APPROPRIATION
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to the Federal Ministry of Education (FME), Federal Government Girls, College Bida in the 2017 Appropriation for the execution of policies, programmes and projects towards achieving the mandate of the college. Accordingly, the College wishes to invite reputable contractors with relevant proven competence and experience to submit tenders for the execution of the following projects:
- CATEGORY A: CAPITAL PROJECTS (WORKS)
Lot No: W1
Project Title/ Description: Drilling and Reticulation of Solar Borehole with Overhead Tank.
Lot No: W2
Project Title/ Description: Renovation and Equipping of Home Economics Laboratory.
Lot No: W3
Project Title/ Description: Renovation of 1,500 Capacity Sports Complex.
Lot No: W4
Project Title/ Description: Renovation of Administrative Block.
Lot No: W5
Project Title/ Description: Construction of Six Blocks of V.I.P Toilets.
Lot No: W6
Project Title/ Description: Renovation of 3 Blocks f Vocational Complex.
Lot No: W7
Project Title/ Description: Renovation of Science Laboratories (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
Lot No: W8
Project Title/ Description: Renovation of Hostel.
Lot No: W9
Project Title/ Description: Procurement and Installation of Street Lights in the Classrooms, Hostels and Staff Quarters Areas.
Lot No: W10
Project Title/ Description: Procurement and Installation of 250 KVA Mikano Generating Set.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Prospective bidders must possess the underlisted requirements to be eligible in the procurement:
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
- Current Pension Certificate in compliance with the Amended PENCOM Reform Act 2014;
- Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) clearance certificate;
- Evidence of compliance with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) Act No. 6(2011);
- Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- Current ITF Certificate in compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2005;
- Verifiable evidence of financial capability with an average annual turnover of not less than N20 Million in the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
- Company profile and evidence of Technical Qualification of key personnel including registration with relevant professional bodies;
- List and verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs(s) successfully executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards and job completion Certificates;
- List and verifiable evidence of construction equipment with proof of ownership or lease agreement;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact Telephone Numbers, valid e-mail address and official company’s address;
- The Letter Head Paper must bear the Name, Nationality, and the Telephone numbers of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page;
- Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt,
- That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety,
- Whether or not any officer of the Federal Ministry of Education of Federal Government Girls’ College. Bida is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has a pecuniary interest in the bidder, and
- That all documents submitted are true and correct in all particulars.
- SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS:
- Interested and competent bidders are requested to collect bid documents from the address below, upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000.00) via FGGC Bida TSA Account No: 0190467961016 Acct. code FGGCBIDA-051702604900. Completed Technical and Financial bids in separate envelopes (two sets of hard copies) shall be submitted. The two envelopes should be enclosed in a large project name at the top right hand corner with company name behind and addressed to:
Federal Government Girls’ College,
The documents should be deposited in the Tender Boxes at the office of Vice Principal Special Duties, Federal Government Girls’ College, Bida.
- CLOSING DATE AND OPENING:
Submission of documents closes 12 noon on 21st August, 2017. Any bid received after the stated date and time shall not be considered. The submitted bid will be opened immediately on the same day 21st August, 2017 at the Conference Hall, Federal Government Girls’ College Bida. Bidders company representatives and interested members of the public including Non-Governmental Organizations are hereby invited to witness the opening of the technical bids.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication;
Contractors are not permitted to bid for more than one Lot. Any bidder that violates this rule shall be disqualified during the bidding process;
Technical and Financial bids enclosed in one and same single envelope that will expose to Technical and Financial bids at the same time of opening shall be disqualified;
Submission that does not meet up with the requirement above shall be rejected;
The evaluation shall be strictly based on the requirement specified above;
This advertisement is published for information purpose, and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of Federal Government Girls’ College Bida to award these contracts;
Federal Government Girls’ College is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest;
Due diligence exercise shall be conducted to verify all the claims made by bidders;
All submission must be made only in English Language.
Federal Government Girls’ College Bida, Niger State.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST