P.M.B. 2135, GUSAU ROAD, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2019 APPROPRIATION
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to Federal Government College (FGC), Sokoto, in the 2019 Appropriation for the execution of Policies, Programmes and Projects towards achieving the mandate of the College. Accordingly, the College wishes to invite reputable contractors with relevant proven competence and experience to submit tenders for the execution of the following projects:
2.0 CATEGORY A (WORKS)
PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Rehabilitation and Landscaping of the College
LOCATION: FGC, Sokoto
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirements to be eligible in this procurement:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019; with minimum average turnover of N20 million;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of FGC Sokoto or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017, 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON for Works.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects
- List of Equipment with proof of ownership/lease (for works).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
4.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Office of the Principal, Federal Government College, Sokoto on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into FGC, Sokoto Remita Account in any commercial bank in Nigeria.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the Principal, Federal Government College, Sokoto, and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Office of the Principal, FGC, Sokoto not later than 12:00 noon, on Monday, 11th November, 2019.
6.0 OPENING OF BID
Only the technical bids will be opened at 12:00 noon, Monday, 11th November, 2019at the Conference Hall, FGC, Sokoto, Gusau Road, Sokoto, Sokoto State. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Principal, Federal Government College (FGC), Sokoto. The School will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
7.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bid must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Only pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened; and
- Federal Government College (FGC), Sokoto is not bound to pre- qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Federal Government College (FGC), Sokoto
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST