FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, PHASE III, ABUJA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE, JOS
P.M.B. 2105, TEL: 07080437605, JOS, PLATEAU STATE
EMAIL: [email protected]
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2019 APPROPRIATION
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to Federal Government College, Jos (FGC, Jos) in the 2019 Appropriation for the execution of Policies, Programmes and Projects towards achieving the mandate of the Ministry. Accordingly, the College wishes to invite reputable contractors with relevant proven competence and experience to submit tenders for the execution of the following projects:
2. CATEGORY A: (WORKS)
PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Rehabilitation and Landscaping of Administrative Block
LOCATION: FGC, Jos
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirements to be eligible in this procurement:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) valid till 31st December, 2019 with minimum average turnover of Twenty Million Naira (N20,000,000.00).
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Federal Government College, Jos or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (e.g. COREN, ARCON, CORBON, SORCON, QSRBN).
- Verifiable evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificate, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of ownership/lease for “Works”.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Company.
Note that documents/information must be arranged and submitted in the sequence /order as listed in i-xiv above.
4. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Office of the Principal, Federal Government College, Jos on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot into Federal Government College, Jos Remita Account in any commercial bank.
5. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
Federal Government College, Jos
and clearly marked with (the name of the Project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelopes should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box at the Administrative Block F.G.C, Jos, not later than 12 noon on 4th November, 2019.
6. OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission by 12:00 noon on 4th November, 2019 at the Federal Government College, Jos Staff Common Room in the presence of the bidders/companies representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept unopened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of the Principal, F.G.C, Jos, as the College will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
7. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bid must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Only the pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- The Federal Government College, Jos is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Federal Government College, Jos
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST