FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, PHASE III, AHMADU BELLO WAY, ABUJA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE BUNI-YADI
P.M.B 1008, BUNI-YADI
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2017 APPROPRIATION
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) – Federal Government College Buni-yadi in the 2017 Appropriation for the execution of policies, programmes and projects towards achieving the mandate of the Ministry. Accordingly, the College wishes to invite reputable contractors with relevant proven competence and experience to submit tenders for the execution of the following projects:
2. CATEGORY A (WORKS)
Lot No: W1
Project Title/Description: Refurbishing 2Nos. Laboratory Block and Furnishing
Location: Federal Government College Buni-yadi
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirements to be eligible in this requirement:
i. Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
ii. Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
iii. Current Pension Certificate in compliance with the amended PENCOM Reform Act 2014;
iv. Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) clearance certificate;
v. Evidence compliance with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) Act No. 6 (2011);
vi. Consultants and Suppliers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
vii. Current ITF Certificate in compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2005;
viii. Verifiable evidence of Financial Capability with an average Annual Turnover of not less than N20Million in the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
ix. Company profile and evidence of Technical Qualification of key personnel including registration with relevant professional bodies;
x. List of verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar job(s) successfully executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards and job completion certificates;
xi. List and verifiable evidence of construction equipment with proof of ownership or lease agreement;
xii. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company’s letter headed paper amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact Telephone Numbers, valid Email address and official company’s address;
xiii. The letter headed paper must bear the name, nationalities and the telephone numbers of the directors of the company at the bottom of the page;
xiv. Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
a) That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt,
b) That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety,
c) Whether or not any officer of the Federal Ministry of Education is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder, and
d) That all documents submitted are true and correct in all particulars.
4. SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
• Interested and competent bidders are requested to collect bid documents from the address below, upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N20, 000.00. Completed Technical and Financial bids in separate envelopes (two sets of hard copies) shall be submitted. The two envelopes should be enclosed in a large envelope labeled “Technical and Financial Bids” with the Project name at the top right hand corner with company name behind and addressed to:
School Tenders Board,
FGC Buni-yadi, Yobe State.
• The document should be deposited in the Tender Boxes at FIS/EQAS
Room 1, 2nd Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex,
Damaturu, Yobe State.
5. CLOSING DATE AND OPENING
Submission of documents closes 12 noon Monday, 30th October, 2017. Any bid received after the stated date and time shall not be considered. The submitted bids will be opened on the same day Monday, 30th October, 2017 at Conference Hall, 1st Floor Federal Secretariat Complex, Damaturu, Yobe State. Bidders/company representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, Civil Society and Non-Governmental Organizations are hereby invited to witness the opening of the technical bids.
6. PLEASE NOTE THAT:
• Certificate may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication.
• Contractors are not permitted to bid for more than one Lot. Any bidder that violates this rule shall be disqualified and only successful bidders will be invited for the next stage of bidding process.
• Technical and financial bids enclosed in one and same single envelope that will expose the technical and financial bids at the same time of opening shall be disqualified.
• Submission that does not meet up with the requirement specified above shall be rejected.
• The evaluation shall be strictly based on the requirement specified above.
• This advertisement is published for information purpose, and will not be constructed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Federal Ministry of Education/FGC Buni-yadi to award these contracts.
• Federal Ministry of Education/FGC Buni-yadi is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest.
• Due diligence exercise may be conducted to verify the claims made by bidder.
• All submissions must be made only in English Language.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST