FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2019 APPROPRIATION
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to Federal Government College Azare, Bauchi State in the 2019 Appropriation for the execution of Policies, Programmes and Projects towards achieving the mandate of the College. Accordingly, the College wishes to invite reputable contractors with relevant proven competence and experience to submit tenders for the execution of the following projects:
2.0 CATEGORY A (WORKS)
PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Construction /Rehabilitation and Landscaping in FGC Azare
LOCATION: FGC, Azare
PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Furnishing and Decoration of the Multi-Purpose Hall
LOCATION: FGC, Azare
PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Renovation of Staff Quarters
LOCATION: FGC, Azare
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirements to be eligible in this procurement:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019; with minimum average turnover of N20 million;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of FGC Azare, Bauchi State or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017, 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON for Works.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award and job completion certificates of the projects
- List of Equipment with proof of ownership/lease (for works).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
4.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Office of the Principal, Federal Government College, Azare on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into Federal Government College, Azare Remita Account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the Principal, Federal Government College, Azare, Bauchi State and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the STB’s Secretariat, FGC Azare not later than 12:00 noon, 5th November, 2019.
6.0 OPENING OF BID
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon, 5th November, 2019 in the College’s Multi-purpose Hall. Bidders/Company representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, civil society and Non-Governmental Organizations are hereby invited to witness the opening of the technical bids. For further enquiries, please contact the STB Secretariat on GSM No. 08160792205
7.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bid must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (1) Lot.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened; and
- Federal Government College, Azare is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Federal Government College (FGC), Azare
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST