FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BOYS’ COLLEGE APO, ABUJA
Please refer to the invitation for pre-qualification of contractors for 2017 Capital Projects advertised by FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BOYS’ COLLEGE APO, ABUJA in Monday 24th to Sunday 6th April 2017 issues of Federal Tenders Journal and those of 25th July 2017 Daily Trust and The Nation Newspapers.
The attention of the general public is hereby drawn to the additional requirements as listed below:
1. Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) clearance certificate.
2. Verifiable evidence of financial capability with an average of annual turnover of not less than N20 Million in the last three years 2014, 2015 and 2016.
3. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company’s letter head paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact telephone numbers, valid email address and official company’s address.
4. The letter headed paper must bear the Name, Nationalities and the telephone numbers of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page.
5. Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
a. That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt.
b. That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud and financial impropriety.
c. Whether or not any officer of the Federal Ministry of Education is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and
d. That all documents submitted are true and correct in all particulars.
Please note that the new date for the bid opening is now 12th September, 2017 at 12 noon. Venue is the College Dinning Hall.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST