FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P.M.B. 1027, PANICSHIN, PLATEAU STATE
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2017 APPROPRIATED CAPITAL PROJECTS
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal College of Education, Pankshin wishes to Invite reputable Contractors with relevant proven competence and experience to tender for the execution of the following projects:
2.0 PROJECT DESCRIPTION
LOT 1: Road Construction
LOT 2: Renovation of Staff Houses
3.0 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
The Scope of the projects are detailed in the bidding documents which shall be issued to prospective bidders.
4.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the underlisted bidding requirements to be eligible to participate in the procurement:
a. Mandatory Requirements (Without which Companies will be disqualified)
1. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by of inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation:
2. Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years issued by Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIRS);
3. Evidence of Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years from a professional registered with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN);
4. Evidence of current Compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 by inclusion of Compliance Certificate from the National Pension Commission (PENCOM),
5. Evidence of current Compliance with Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011 by inclusion of Compliance Certificate from the Industrial Training Fund, (ITF);
6. Evidence of current registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
7. Sworn Affidavit:
a. of the company not being in receivership or insolvency or bankruptcy;
b. disclosing whether or not any officer of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin or BPP is a former or present Director who has any pecuniary interest in the bidder;
c. of not having any Director who has been convicted In any country for any criminal offence;
d. Confirming that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all submissions.
8. Detail Company profile with:
a. Possession of experience as Contractor or supplier in at least five (5) projects of similar nature and complexity applied for with veritable letters of award and job completion certificates;
b. Possess of adequate professional personnel with their certificates, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and ability to perform the obligations of the contract,
c. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project(Bank reference).
9. Evidence of Compliance with the Employees Compensation Act which requires all employers of labour to remit 1% of the total annual emolument of workers to the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF);
10. Verifiable evidence of ownership/lease of equipment to be used for the execution of the project.
SUBMISSION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
Interested and Competent bidders are requested to collect bids documents from the Procurement Office. Federal College of Education, Pankshin between the working hours of 8:00am to 4:00pm daily upon presentation of payment evidence of a non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand Naira) only payable at the Procurement Unit. Completed Technical and Financial bids in separate envelopes snail be enclosed in a large envelope and labelled “Technical and Financial Bids” with the project name at the top right hand comer with company name behind and addressed to:
The Ag. Head, Procurement Unit,
Federal College of Education,
6.0 Closing and Opening
Submission of documents closes 12noon on the 2nd October, 2017. Any bid received after the stated date and time shall not be considered. The submitted bids win be opened on the same day 2nd October, 2017 at the College Board Room immediately after the closing time. Bidders/Company representatives and interested members of the public including relevant Professional Bodies, Civil Society and Non-Governmental Organizations are hereby invited to witness the opening exercise.
7.0 Please Note that:
a) Contractors are not permitted to bid for more than one lot. Any bidder that violates this rule shall be disqualified and only successful bidders will be considered for the next stage of the bidding process.
b) Late submission of bids will be rejected and returned unopened to the Companies/Contractors.
c) Any bid documents not signed will be rejected.
d) The evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on requirements as specified in the requirements above,
e) Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication
f) Only Companies that comply with regulatory requirements would be considered.
g) All submissions must be made only in English Language.
8.0 Disclaimer and Conclusion
a) This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Federal College of Education, Pankshin to award any or an the above listed projects
b) The College will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any Bidder in connection with the preparation of their documents.
c) The College is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest.
Ag. Head, Procurement Unit
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST