FEDERAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA (FAAN)
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE IN RESPECT OF PROCUREMENTS UNDER FAAN 2018 IGR BUDGET (SUPPLIES)
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) intends to undertake the under-listed projects under its 2018 financial year (IGR) budget.
Consequently, the Authority wishes to invite competent and reputable companies to submit bid under its General Procurement Notice (GPN) in the underlisted projects:
LIST OF PROJECTS:
Lot 1 Supply of Fuel/Lubricants to FAAN Headquarters and Outstations.
Lot 2 Supply of Fire/Safety Equipment, Accessories and Consumables (e.g. Breathing Apparatus, Fire Delivery Hose, Foam Compounds, Fire Extinguishers etc.)
Lot 3 Supply of Electrical spare parts/Instruments and other Accessories including: Distribution Transformers, Low Voltage (LV), Medium Voltage (MV) and High Tension (HT) Cables, SF6 Ring Main Unit (RMU) and Instruments
Lot 4 Supply of Uniforms and Operational Outfits
Lot 5 Supply of Operational Vehicles and Ambulances
Lot 6 Supply of Stationeries and Printing of Non-Security Documents etc.
Lot 7 Supply of Office Furniture
Lot 8 Supply of Office Equipment
Lot 9 Supply of Computers and Accessories
Lot 10 Supply of Water Engineering Consumables
Lot 11 Supply of Water Engineering Equipment
Lot 12 Supply of Aviation Security Accessories
Lot 13 Supply of Heavy Duty Generator Spare Parts
Lot 14 Supply of Security Equipment, Spares and Accessories
Lot 15 Supply of Communication Equipment, Spares and Accessories
Lot 16 Supply of Civil and Building Engineering Consumables
Lot 17 Supply of Mechanical Engineering Equipment, Spares and Consumables/Accessories
Lot 18 Supply of Operational Accessories (e.g. marshaling, tools etc.)
Lot 19 Supply of Tractors and Slashers
Lot 20 Supply of Gully Emptier
Lot 21 Supply of Base Microbial Condensate and ATM Pollution Deodorizer
Lot 22 Supply of Birds /Wildlife Hazard Controls Consumables
Lot 23 Supply of Corporate Items
Lot 24 Procurement of Haulage services for the movement of goods and heavy duty equipment
Lot 25 Supply of spare parts for the Screening Machines
B. GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE REQUIREMENTS
• Evidence of company registration (Certificate of Incorporation of the company).
• Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association with CAC forms CAC02 and CAC07 inclusive (where applicable).
• Evidence of tax payments (Current Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three years (2015, 2016 & 2017).
• Copy of VAT Certificate or Registration and evidence of remittances.
• Corporate Profile with Curriculum Vitae and credentials of the key personnel.
• Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the project (Bank Reference Letter/Bank guarantee will form part of the evaluation criteria).
• Copies of the Audited Account of the Company for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017).
• Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully completed/ongoing project (e.g. Letter of Award, Certificate of Completion, Contract Agreement and Payment Certificate).
• Certificate of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) regulation and evidence of payment.
• Evidence of current registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by submission of Certificate or Interim Registration Report issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
• A sworn Affidavit from Federal High Court disclosing as follows:
That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine.
That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
That the firm’s Directors or company is not bankrupt.
Whether or not any officer of FAAN or BPP is s former or present director of the company.
C. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
• The documents are to be submitted in three (3) copies, in A4 paper size and neatly bound. The document should be arranged in the order listed under General Procurement Notice requirements and clearly separated by dividers.
• The documents must be sealed in an envelope and the Project Name and Lot Number must be clearly written at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
• All documents must be submitted to the Office of “The General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja-Lagos.
• Contracts: – Phone No. 08033075384, E-mail Address: [email protected]
D. CLOSING AND OPENING OF SUBMISSIONS
Submission of tender document shall close at exactly 11:30 am on “Wednesday, 4th of April 2018”. All submissions will be opened on the same day immediately after closing at the Procurement Department Maintenance Yard, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja-Lagos.
E. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
No company is allowed to submit bid documents for more THAN TWO (2) LOTS.
The FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the General Procurement Notice documents submitted by companies.
Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the General Procurement Notice documents.
Original of all documents above must be produced for sighting.
Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected.
All submissions should be in English language.
Submission should be very clear on the areas of specification and Lot(s) of interest.
This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL