FEDERAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA (FAAN)
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST ON PROCUREMENT OF MEDICAL DRUGS, REAGENTS AND EQUIPMENT
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) intends to undertake the under-listed projects under its 2018 financial year (IGR) budget.
Consequently, the Authority wishes to invite competent and reputable Registered Pharmaceutical/Chemical Companies and Drugs and Laboratory Devices Manufacturers Distributors/Representatives to submit Expression of Interest (EoI) in the following projects:
LIST OF PROJECTS:
Lot 1: Supply of Drugs and Medical Disposables
Lot 2: Supply of Laboratory Reagents
Lot 3: Supply of Medical Equipment
B. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REQUIREMENTS
• Evidence of company registration (Certificate of Incorporation of the company).
• Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association with CAC forms CAC02 and CAC07 inclusive (where applicable).
• Evidence of tax payments (Current Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three years (2015, 2016 & 2017).
• Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the project (Bank Reference Letter/Bank Guarantee will form part of the evaluation criteria).
• Copies of the Audited Account of the Company for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017).
• Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully completed/ongoing project (e.g. Letter of Award, Certificate of Completion, Contract Agreement and Payment Certificate).
• Obligation to pay Pension and evidence of remittance.
• Clear indication of Head of Office Address (PCN Registered Premise of the company quoting – Applicable to Lot 1 only).
• Letter of Introduction.
• Corporate Profile of firm(s) with curriculum vitae of key personnel showing verifiable evidence of their academic, professional qualifications and experience including membership of professional regulatory bodies.
• Superintendent Pharmacist current License to Practice for the year 2018 (Not applicable to Lots 2 & 3 only).
• Evidence as a registered Drug Manufacturer, Wholesaler or Representative(s), Dealers/Approved Representatives of the Medical Equipment as approved by the Bureau of Public Procurement (Applicable to Lots 2 & 3 only).
• Installation of equipment and training on operation of equipment (Applicable to Lots 2 & 3).
• Current Certificate of Compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004.
• Current Certificate of Compliance issued by Industrial Training Fund (ITF), in compliance with Section 6(2) of the ITF Amendment Act 2011.
• Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate (2017).
• Evidence of current registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of “Certificate” or “Interim Registration Report” issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
• Sworn affidavit from Federal or State High Court disclosing as follows:
o That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine.
o That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
o That none of firm’s Director or the Company is bankrupt.
o Whether or not any of the Officer of FAAN or BPP is a former or present Director of the Company.
C. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
• The documents are to be submitted in three (3) copies, (1 original and 2 copies) in A4 paper size and neatly bound. The document should be arranged in the order listed under expression of interest requirements and clearly separated by dividers.
• The documents must be sealed in an envelope and the Project Name and Lot Number must be clearly written at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
• All documents must be submitted to the Office of “The General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja-Lagos.
D. CLOSING AND OPENING OF SUBMISSIONS
Submission of tender document shall close at exactly 11:30 am on “Wednesday, 4th of April 2018”. All submissions will be opened on the same day immediately after closing at the Procurement Department Maintenance Yard, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja-Lagos.
E. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
No company is allowed to submit bid documents for more than ONE (1) LOT.
The FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the expression of interest documents submitted by companies.
Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the expression of interest documents.
Original of all documents above must be produced for sighting.
Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected.
All submissions should be in English language.
Submission should be very clear on the areas of specification and Lot(s) of interest.
This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the Applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST