FEDERAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR VALUATION OF FAAN ASSETS – (LANDS, BUILDINGS, PLANT AND MACHINERY, VEHICLES, FURNITURE AND FITTINGS) FOR THE YEAR 2018
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) hereby invites competent and reputable Estate Surveying and Valuation Firms to submit bid documents for the Expression of Interest (EOI) for the “Assets Valuation Assignment” for the Year 2018” under its 2018 financial year (IGR) budget.
THE PROJECT LOTS/LOCATIONS
Lot AV/01 – Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos
– Staff Quarters: – Zone A, B, C, & D
– Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos
– General Aviation Terminal (GAT), Ikeja, Lagos
Lot AV/02 – Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja
– Minna Airport, Minna
Lot AV/03 – Mallam Aminu-Kano International Airport, Kano
– Umaru Musa-Yar’adua International Airport, Katsina
Lot AV/04 – Port-Harcourt International Airport, Port- Harcourt
– Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri
Lot AV/05 – Sultan Abubakar International Airport, Sokoto
Lot AV/06 – Yola International Airport, Yola
– Maiduguri Airport, Maiduguri
Lot AV/07 – Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu
– Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar
– Makurdi Airport, Makurdi
Lot AV/08 – Kaduna Airport, Kaduna
– Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos
– Bauchi Airport, Bauchi
Lot AV/09 – Benin Airport, Benin
– Akure Airport, Akure
Lot AV/10 – Ibadan Airport, Ibadan A
– Ilorin International Airport, Ilorin
B. SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work shall include, amongst others in each of the group the valuation of both fixed and moveable Assets, Furniture/Fittings etc. of the Authority.
C. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REQUIREMENTS
• Evidence of company registration (Certificate of Incorporation of the Company).
• Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association with CAC Forms CAC02 & CAC07 inclusive (where applicable).
• PENCOM Clearance Certificate and evidence of remittance.
• Evidence of Tax payments (Current Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three years – (2015, 2016 & 2017).
• Copy of VAT Certificate or Registration and evidence of remittances.
• Corporate Profile with Curriculum Vitae and credentials of key personnel.
• Evidence of financial capability to execute the project (Bank Reference Letter/Bank guarantee will form part of the evaluation criteria).
• Copies of the Audited Account of the company for the last three (3) years – (2015, 2016 & 2017).
• Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully completed/on-going (e.g. Letter of Award, Certificate of Completion, Contact Agreement and Payment Certificate).
• Evidence of Membership/Registration with the relevant professional bodies.
Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors/Valuers (NIEVS)
Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON)
Evidence of payment of current professional fees
• Certificate of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) regulation and evidence of payment.
• Certificate of current Nigeria Social Insurance Industrial Training Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate (2017).
• Evidence of current registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of “Certificate of Interim Registration Report” issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
• The Sworn Affidavit from Federal or State High Court disclosing as follows:
That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine.
That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
That the firm’s Director or company is not bankrupt.
Whether or not any officer of FAAN or BPP is a former or present Director of the company.
D. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The documents are to be submitted in three (3) copies in A4 paper size and neatly bound. The document should be arranged in the order listed under General Procurement Notice Requirements and clearly separated by dividers.
The document must be sealed in an envelope and the Project Name and Lot Number must be clearly written at the top left corner of the envelope.
All documents must be submitted to the office of ‘The General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja – Lagos.
Contacts: Phone No. 08033075384, E-mail Address: [email protected]
E. CLOSING AND OPENING OF SUBMISSIONS
Submission of tender document shall close at exactly 11:30 am on “Monday, 16th of April 2018”. All submissions will be opened on the same day immediately after closing at the Procurement Department, Maintenance Yard, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja-Lagos.
F. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• No company is allowed to submit bid documents for more than one (1) Lot.
• The FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the General Procurement Notice documents submitted by companies.
• Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
• FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the General Procurement Notice documents.
• Original of all documents above must be produced for sighting at the opening and any other time requested.
• Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected.
• All submissions must be in English language.
• Submission should be very clear on the areas of specification and Lot of interest.
• This advert shall not be construed to a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN