FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI 360)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR PROVISION OF TRAVEL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Family Health International (FHI 360) is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology, creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
With funding from United States Agency for International Development (USAID), FHI360 is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS service by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria.
The Nigeria Country Office is hereby seeking proposal for qualified and interested Travel Management Agency for the provision travel management services.
Scope of Service required:
The Travel Agency will be expected to provide high quality and cost-effective service in accordance to the scope below:
1. Provide Reservation and ticket booking through approved channels – advise on cost friendly, optimal travel routes and provide other pertinent information that would provide clients with a smooth travel experience. Send notification on travel status, airline information and other related aviation news to clients.
2. Service after business hours – 7PM to 7AM as well as during weekends and public holidays via approved channels.
3. Process claims, refunds and repayments for cancelled flights within 14 working days of flight cancellation. Pending refunds will be netted off future payments after 14 days until refund process is completed. Airline cancelled tickets will be refunded without penalties.
4. Process/facilitate visas for staff and consultants
5. Adhere to Service Level Agreement on turn-around time for requests, cancellations, refunds etc.
6. Monthly/Yearly reports showing:
a. Total tickets booked
b. Total cost of tickets-local and international
c. Year to Date total Spend on tickets
d. Top travelers-local and international
e. Top airlines-local and international
f. Top routes-local and international
g. Refund report
h. Protocol service report
i. After Hours service report
j. Full travel report showing-passenger name, route, airline, Project budget Code (to be provided to the eventual awardee), fare, tax, etc.
k. Service Level report – turnaround time for completing requests, cancellations, refunds etc.
l. Any other report as requested
7. Provision of corporate travel implant at FHI360 Office
8. Airport protocol services at Abuja and Lagos local and international airports
9. Executive bus and taxi services
The proposal must be submitted in this format:
Please read this section carefully and be sure that all requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of proposal.
o Detailed company profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization
o Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including Form CAC2 and CAC7
o Tax Clearance Certificate for 2015, 2016 and 2017
o Verifiable list of current clients, including international Non-Government Organization
o Copy of IATA approval
o Evidence of registration with Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation
o Evidence of usage of Amadeus or equivalent global reservation system
o References from three (3) previous or existing clients.
Submission of Proposals
Bidders are requested to submit the above document separately from their fees/rates for the required service clearly indicating “Provision of Travel Management Services”. All fee must be in Naira (NGN) and signed by authorized representative of the bidding organization. Submission should be at the below address and not later than 4:00pm Tuesday October 30th, 2018 in a sealed envelope:
The Procurement Committee
Family Health International (FHI360)
Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street, Garki, Area 3
Bidders must submit requests for any clarification concerning this RFP via [email protected] not later than 5:30pm on Tuesday October 23rd, 2018.
Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted. Issuance of this RFP in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract. FHI360 reserves the right to vary any part of this RFP at the time of award if it becomes necessary. FHI360 is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigerian laws.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST