FAMILY HEALTH INERNATIONAL (FHi360)
IN COLLABORATION WITH
ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE (AHNi)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
RE-ADVERTISEMENT OF PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS
With funding from the Global Fund, Family Health International (FHI360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to support the government of Nigeria to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigeria’s capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is inviting qualified and interested Pharmaceutical Manufacturers to submit sealed quotations for the supply of the underlisted pharmaceutical drugs:
ITEM: Cotrimoxazole 960mg Tabs
PACK SIZE: 500
ITEM: Cotrimoxazole 12mg Dispersible Tabs
PACK SIZE: 100
a) Technical Documentation:
1. Company Profile; registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company;
2. Evidence of legal registration document of the company (including CAC: Form CO7, Form CO2 etc.);
3. Tax Clearance Certificate for 2015, 2016 and 2017;
4. Certification of Registration as Pharmaceutical Drugs Manufacturer;
5. Certificate of Registration for the above pharmaceutical Drugs from NAFDAC;
6. Evidence of Financial Capability (most recent audited account) & Bank Reference Letter;
7. Evidence of Experience in award(s) of similar Scope and Complexity within the last 3 years; bidders must provide copy(ies) of Job Orders and Proof of Delivery(s).
b) Financial Quotation:
1. Price in Local Currency (NGN);
2. Delivery Leadtime (Manufacturer is required to provide lead time for each of the product and this must be reasonable and achievable);
3. Payment Terms;
4. Quotation Validity;
6. Shelf Life (must not be less than 90%)
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE AND INSTRUCTIONS
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-7) and Financial Quotation including other required commercial conditions (Criteria 1-6) MUST be separated, signed by the authorized representative and submitted in sealed envelopes. Your submission must be titled “RE-RFQ/AHNi02/2018 – Pharmaceutical Drugs” including name of the organization bidding. The complete RFQ/Tender documents should be addressed to:
“The Procurement Unit,
FHI360 Country Office,
Plot 1073 J.S. Tarka Street,
Area 3, Garki Abuja”.
For clarification on any aspect of this RFQ, please send an email reflecting the RFQ Number to [email protected] and [email protected] (E.g. ‘Request for Clarification: RE-RFQ/AHNi02/2018
Please note that Bidders that meet the technical requirement would be required to submit samples of the above listed Pharmaceutical drugs for review.
Submission of bids must be hand delivered or couriered to the above address on or before Tuesday 28th August 2018 by 5:00pm.
RFQ COMPANY’S GUARANTEE
All information submitted in connection with this Tender notice is valid for 60 days from the RFQ due date. This include but not limited to cost, terms and conditions, service level and all other information.
This procurement is funded by the Global Fund and is subjected to the applicable rules and regulations of Global Funded awards. AHNi is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges WHT (Withholding Tax) in compliance with relevant Nigeria Tax Laws.
RIGHT TO SELECT OR REJECT
AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with those company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of Bid Document does not constitute a commitment by AHNi to award a contract.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST