(NNPC OML 133 & 138)
PROVISION OF LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATION SERVICES FOR TANKER CLEARANCE FOR DWO
NipeX Tender No: Esso 00000043
Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL), Contractor of NNPC/EEPNL Production Sharing Contract plans to engage qualified contractors for the Logistics Co-ordination Services for Tanker Clearance to support EEPNL’s Deep water offshore operations within the NNPC/EEPNL Production Sharing Contract (PSC) OML 133 and 138 acreages for an anticipated primary contract term of four years and one year optional extension period and is expected to commence in the third quarter of year 2019.
2. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCOPE OF SERVICES
The contractor will act as EEPN(OE) Limited and EEPNL representatives for USAN and ERHA Terminals respectively in coordination of activities for the purpose of Inward and Outward clearance for export tankers. Government Agencies are; Nigerian Customs Service, Nigeria Immigration Service and Port Health Services for USAN Terminal and Nigeria Customs Service, Nigeria Immigration Service for ERHA Terminal.
The objective is to coordinate movement of Government officials between Bonny/Port Harcourt and the USAN FPSO, including Rivers State Customs, Immigration, Port Heath and any other required agency. Also to coordinate movement of Government officials between Warri and the ERHA FPSO, including Delta State Customs, Immigration and any other required agency.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the Protocol and Logistics 3.08.17 in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendorsjqs.comand access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click Supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS Pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.comto download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX System.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT
Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
As from the commencement of this Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule of the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) requires their Contractors to comply with the Act, its attached Schedule and any applicable regulation developed by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board.
Nigerian Content (NC) in the Nigerian oil and gas industry is as defined as:
“The quantum of composite value added to or created in the Nigerian economy by a systematic development of capacity and capabilities through the deliberate utilization of Nigerian human, material resources and services in the Nigerian oil and gas industry”.
“Nigerian company” is a company formed and registered in Nigeria in accordance with the provisions of Companies and Allied Matters Act with not less than 51% equity shares by Nigerians.
Tenderers shall consider Nigerian Content as an important element of their overall project development and management philosophy for project execution.
As part of their submissions, Tenderers shall:
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS, DPR Certificate, and NOGIC JQS registration.
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair & maintenance, testing, laboratory, etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- For Nigeria Company in alliance with a foreign company or multinational, submit evidence of binding agreement of the alliance duly signed by the CEO’s of both parties.
- Submit a plan on how it intends to give first consideration to goods and services provided from within Nigeria, to meet NC targets of 65% Spend for Logistics Management activities in line with the requirements of the Act.
- Provide a project-specific training, man-hour budget, skill development and technology transfer plan for Nigerian personnel or indigenous business including evidence of past performance on training and development for Nigerians nationals & Indigenous business, plan for sponsorship to Nigerians to acquire competence and/or certification.
- Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram.
- Proof of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of equipment for Geophysical and Geotechnical services.
- Provide category C NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board in respect of Geophysical and Geotechnical equipment.
Bidders’ failure to comply with the NOGICD Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development will result in Bidders’ disqualification.
- CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with the relevant product/service code 3.08.17 as at 16:00hrs on Wednesday, October 9th, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of EEPNL to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
- This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from EEPNL and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by the suppliers.
- Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that their names and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized /responsible personnel are up-to-date in their company profile on the NJQS database.
- EEPNL shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
Please visit NipeX portal www.nipex-ng.comfor this Advert and other information.
SOURCE: THE PUNCH