REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE REVIEW OF SDGS/MDGS PROJECTS AND ACCOUNTS FROM 2014 – 2018
STATE: EKITI STATE
PROJECT /SERVICE: EKITI STATE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS PROJECT: INDEPENDENT REVIEW OF ALL MDAs/SDGs PROJECTS AND ACCOUNTS FROM 2014 – 2018
ISSUANCE DATE: MARCH 2019
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- Ekiti State Government in her determination to fully embark on robust implementation of the global development objective of Sustainable Development Goals which was launched at UN Sustainable Development Summit in September, 2015 and became operational in Nigeria in October 2015; identified and approved some critical strategic intervention which could enhance coordinated and effective approach for the implementation of SDGs with the supports of Local and International Development Partners in the State.
- Therefore, acting within this context, the need to have credible facts/figures based on appreciation of status of projects and finances has become imperatives. Ekiti State Sustainable Development Goals, Governor’s Office Ado-Ekiti therefore invites eligible and most qualified consulting firms to indicate their interest in the procurement of the following services:
- The Scope of Service for this consultancy work shall include the following tasks:
- Review of SDGs/MDGs Project Account between 2014 – 2018
- Forensic report on the state of the SDGs/MDGs Project/Accounts October 2014 – 2018
- Development of criteria that will continue the improvement of relationship between the SDGs Office and its vendors, suppliers and contractors regarding the Management of Projects
- Identification of the Human Resources, facilities and equipment needs of the SDGs Office and the level of competence required.
- Interested consulting firms are hereby requested to submit a statement of intent, capacity and competence coupled with relevant experience on similar assignments in Nigeria or elsewhere to this office for provision of these services. The bid for expression of interest should include, but not limited to provision of:
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of registration with Special Control Unit on Money Laundering (SCUML)
- Evidence of Company profile including profile of key professional and Technical Personnel
- Evidence of registration with the SDGs Office in Ekiti State
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) financial years
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Act 2011
- Reference letter from a reputable bank
- Evidence of previous relevant/similar experience in terms of project value, volume, complexity and management in the last five (5) years. Provision of Certificate(s) of completion is an added advantage
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration
- The consulting firm will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the SDGs Conditional Grants Scheme Manual Revised Edition 2018 and Ekiti State Procurement Law, No.2 of 2010 (The duration for the project is three (3) months)
- Interested consulting firms may obtain further information at the address below between 9:00am – 4:00pm (Local Time) on weekdays.
- The well packaged expressions of interest from registered consulting firm(s), which must include Technical & Financial Bids, to be expressed in Nigeria currency, must be delivered in a separate sealed envelope to the address below not later than 21 days
- Please note that the procuring entity, reserves the right to reject proposals even if it meets all the criteria state above.
The Secretary/State Focal Person (SDGs)
Phase II, State Secretariat, Ado-Ekiti
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE: PUNCH NEWSPAPER