EKITI STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
PHASE IV, NEW STATE SECRETARIAT, ADO EKITI, EKITI STATE
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF EKITI STATE FIRE SERVICE BUILDING
In pursuance of the responsibilities of the Government to the citizen in the protection of the sacredness of human lives as a strategy to mitigate occurrence of Fire outbreaks in the State, Ekiti State Government through the Ministry of Public Utilities is hereby requesting for the expression of interest from suitable Private Partners to Construct a befitting building edifice for Ekiti State Fire Service with the provision of world class technology innovation to combat Fire accident emergencies.
The State Government is desirous of executing the building construction of the Brigade House through a public private partnership (PPP) arrangement. The financial cost implication and other logistic for the design and execution of the construction by the interested contractor shall be negotiated an in exchange of Lands in choice area within the State.
The project shall include the following components:
- Construction of Office building and fire prevention/protection section
- Construction of packaging bay for Fire engines, Vehicle, water Tankers etc.
BASIC PRE-REQUISITE FOR THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
To qualify for consideration, tender must be accompanied with copies of the following:
- Company’s Certificate of Incorporation with CAC
- Comprehensive Company’s Profile
- Evidence of Company’s Tax Clearance
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate of two (2) Company’s Directors (Current Year)
- Evidence of Payment of Ekiti State Development Levy (Three (3) consecutive years including year 2017
- Evidence of Current Registration of Business Premises with Ekiti State Government
- Evidence of Registration with the Ministry of the Ministry of Public Utilities as Contractor /Supplier
- Evidence of Registration with Ekiti Bureau of Public Procurement
- Evidence of Payment of Appropriate Fee
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the project
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DOCUMENTS
Expression of Interest information and documents shall be obtainable from the Ministry’s Department of Planning, Research and Statistics on the payment of Non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira only (N50, 000.00) into the Ministry’s account as detailed below;
Account Name: Ministry of Public Utilities
Account No: 0122655106
Bank: Wema Bank, Orere Owu Street, Ado Ekiti
- EVALUATION & ASSESSMENT OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The evaluation will be in accordance with the following criteria:
EVALUATION CRITERIA WEIGHTING (%)
Capability & experience in type and scope of work 25
Financial Capability 20
Relevant of previous performance in relation to time,
cost, quality etc. 20
Resources and availability to commence construction 20
Local content percentage 15
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Tenders should be submitted in the STATE TENDERS BOARD SECRETARIAT, not later than 12:00pm of 18th December, 2017. Bids Opening comes up at 2:00pm on the closing date.
All Tenders must be submitted in sealed envelope; marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF EKITI STATE FIRE SERVICE BUILDING” clearly indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to;
State Tenders Board,
Cabinet and Special Services Department
ACCEPTANCE OF DOCUMENTS
Only documents submitted in the prescribe manner shall be accepted by the State Tenders Board Secretariat.
Engr. Fatoba, O.A.
Acting Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Public Utilities
Phase IV New State Secretariat,
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST