DELTA STATE TENDERS BOARD SECRETARIAT
C/O OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR
P.M.B. 1017, ASABA
DELTA STATE, NIGERIA
INVITATION TO TENDER
1. Tenders are hereby invited from suitably qualified companies to execute the projects listed below:
a. Construction of Okuomowa Road to Link Etakpo Lane/MacNero Road in Osubi and the Construction of Bethel Oborovwori Crescent/Iyamu Street in Osubi to Link Maroko in Okuokoko.
b. Reconstruction and Resurfacing of Old Umunede/Emuhu Road with a Spur to the Asaba/Benin Expressway.
c. Construction of Obiaruku/Umuebu Road, (Phase 1: The First 5 Kilometer from Obiaruku).
d. Construction of Access Road to Ugbuwangwe New Layout, off Vincent Uduaghan Road, Ugbuwangwe, in Warri South Local Government Area.
e. Reconstruction of Ekete Main Road, off DSC Expressway, Ekete in Udu Local Government Area.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
f. Construction of Trauma Center at Agbor in Ika South Local Government Area.
2. Tender Application Forms and Documents are to be collected from the Office of the Secretary, State Tenders Board, Deputy Governor’s Office, Asaba, upon payment of non-refundable prescribed fee as contained in 3(v) and 3(v) and 3(xii).
3. Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
i) Evidence of Registration as a contractor with Delta State Government;
ii) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
iii) Evidence of Valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
iv) Verifiable contact address of Business Office(s) premises, Utilities Bill etc.;
v) Evidence of payment of Tender fee of N500,000.00 for Projects 1(a), 1(b), 1(c) and N250,000.00 for Projects (d), 1(e) and 1(f);
vi) Evidence of Professional/Technical Qualifications;
vii) Evidence of Financial Capability;
viii) Evidence of previous jobs successfully executed;
ix) Evidence of DSIR Card;
x) Memorandum /Article of Association;
xi) Statutory Returns including Audited Accounts for last 3 years; and
xii) Evidence of payment of N250,000.00 for projects 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) and 180,000.00 for Projects 1(d), 1(e) and 1(f) in Bank Draft in favour of Delta State Tenders Board for the processing and technical analysis of the tender documents.
4. Tenderers are advised to visit and inspect the site before tendering. For this purpose, tenderers should contact the Director, Planning, Research, and Statistics of the Ministry of Works for guidance.
5. All Tender documents which should be in two copies each, together with the completed Bills of Quantities, should be put in a wax-sealed envelope addressed to:
State Tenders Board,
Deputy Governor’s Office,
6. The Project Title should be clearly marked at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
7. All Tender Documents should be delivered to:
The State Tenders Board Secretariat,
Deputy Governor’s Office,
8. Not later than 14 days from the date of this publication. Tenderers should note that the Board in considering the tenders would not be bound to accept the lowest or any bidder.
9. Late bid after Monday, 19th February, 2018 by 12 noon, will be rejected.
10. Tenders will be opened at 10:00am, Tuesday, 20th February, 2018 in the presence of Bidders or Bidders’ representatives who choose to be present at the Conference Hall, Deputy Governor’s Office, Asaba.
M. M. Awuse
Delta State Tenders Board,
C/O Deputy Governor’s office, Asaba.
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL