CONDITIONAL GRANTS SCHEME STATE IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS TO TENDER FOR THE 2018 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGs) CONDITIONAL GRANTS SCHEME (CGS) TO STATE PROJECTS
The Federal Government through the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Sustainable Development Goals (OSSAP-SDGs) and Delta State Government in pursuance of the SMART Agenda, under the auspices of the Directorate of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is collaborating with the Federal Government to execute special projects in Health, Water and Sanitation sectors under the 2018 Conditional Grant Scheme (CGS) to States. Accordingly, the Directorate is inviting contractors to pre-qualify for projects in Upland and Riverine locations across the 25 LGAs in the State.
- NATURE OF THE PROJECTS INVOLVED: HEALTH, WATER & SANITATION
- Construction of Medical Staff Quarters
- Rehabilitation of Medical Staff Quarters
- Construction of Maternity Labour Wards
- Supply of Essential Obstetrics Care Equipment
- Construction of Fenced Solar Powered Boreholes
- Rehabilitation of Boreholes
- Rehabilitation of Primary Healthcare Centres
- Rehabilitation of Water Treatment Plant
- Landscaping of Primary Healthcare Centres (PHC)
- Construction of Fence and Gate House
- CONTRACTORS’ PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of registration with Delta State Contractors Registration Board;
- Evidence of payment of administrative charge of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) into designated Directorate of Sustainable Development Goals Account;
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate;
- Evidence of financial capacity to executes the Project(s);
- Company Profile with evidence of previous works carried out i.e. certificate of completion;
- Equipment and technical capacity;
- Submission of Passport photographs of Directors/Owners for incorporated/registered Companies;
- VAT Registration Certificate and;
- Evidence of Annual Turnover.
- SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The documents must be signed and submitted within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication in a sealed envelope clearly marked pre-qualification to tender for SDGs 2018 Conditional Grants Scheme Projects (STATE TRACK) to the Secretariat of Conditional Grants Scheme with address indicated below. Project area of interest should be indicated at the top right hand corner of the envelope e.g. Construction of Medical Staff Quarters, Rehabilitation of Medical Staff Quarters, Construction of Maternity Labour Wards, Supply of Essential Obstetrics Care Equipment, Construction of Fenced Solar Powered Bore-holes, Rehabilitation of Borehole, Rehabilitation of Primary Healthcare Centres, Rehabilitation of Water Treatment Plant, Landscaping of Primary Healthcare Centres (PHC), Construction of Fence and Gate House as the case may be.
- This advertisement is not an invitation to tender;
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of Delta State SDGs office nor shall it entitle companies to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the SDGs office or the State Government;
- The State SDGs Secretariat reserves the right to verify any claim(s);
- Full bidding procedure shall only be applied to contractors that have been prequalified and found capable of executing the project(s) and;
- All submissions are to be done within 2 weeks of this publication.
Project Support Unit (PSU)
Conditional Grants Scheme Secretariat,
Directorate of SDGs,
Illah Road, Asaba.