CROSS RIVER UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR
INVITATION TO TENDER
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
Special Presidential Intervention Projects under the needs Assessment of Nigerian Public Universities Phase 1.
The Cross River University of Technology invites applications from suitably qualified contractors/suppliers for prequalification and Tender for the underlisted works. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the Public Procurement Law 2011 (Law No.1, 2012 and in accordance with guidelines of the Due Process Bureau.
LOT 1: Procurement of Farm/Laboratory Equipment for Obubra Campus.
LOT 2: Procurement of Office Furniture and Equipment for Okuku Campus.
LOT 3: Construction of Multi-purpose Hall (pavilion) for Ogoja Campus.
LOT 4: Provision of Water for Irrigation, Livestock, Laboratories and staff/Students for Obubra Campus.
A complete set of Tender Documents in English may be inspected and purchased at Department of Physical Planning by interested and qualified Tenderers from 23rd of October, 2017 upon payment of 25, 000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only, for each set payable at CRUTECH Micro Finance Bank.
Completed Tender must, be accompanied with the following prequalification requirements in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Prequalification Documents” or “Tender Documents”.
• Company profile including organizational structure.
• Current valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years (2016, 2015 & 2014).
• Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja.
• Copy of current Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years.
• Evidence of VAT Registration and VAT remittances for three (3) years.
• Evidence of past project executed (at least three projects).
• Evidence of Registration as Contractor with Cross River State Due Process.
• Evidence of Company financial profile.
• Evidence of compliance with Pension Fund – PENCOM.
• Evidence of compliance with ITF contribution.
• Attach a sworn affidavit that none of the Directors of the Company has ever been indicted by any Court of Law.
• Attach a sworn affidavit that none of the Directors of the Company was a former or current staff of CRUTECH and Bureau of Public Procurement.
• The Company must be registered with the Database of Bureau for Public Procurement.
Tenderers are to indicate the LOT Number at the left hand corner of the envelope and must be deposited in Tender Box at the Registry Department on or before Tuesday, 12th December, 2017 between 9.00am – 3.00pm daily. Late Tenders will be rejected.
OPENING OF PREQUALIFICATION AND TENDER DOCUMENTS
The opening of prequalification and tender documents for analysis shall be on Thursday 14th December, 2017 at 12 noon, in the Senate Chambers of the University in the presence of Tenderers or their representatives chosen to attend. Tenders are to be submitted at:
Office of the Registrar
Graduate Schools Building
Cross River University of Technology
NOTE: That only Tenders of prequalified Contractors will be opened. The University is not in any way bound to accept the lowest tender.
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL