INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
CROSS RIVER STATE GOVERNMENT
State and Local Governance Reform Project
Grant no: TF018335
REACTIVATION OF STATE INTEGRATED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SIFMIS) BROKEN FIBRE LINKS IN 15 CORE MDAS
(SIFMIS) BROKEN FIBRE LINKS IN 15 CORE MDAS
IFB NO. CRSLOGOR/WB/EU/NCB/G/01/2018
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project titled Nigeria-State and Local Governance Reform Project that appeared in three Nigerian Newspapers and the UN Development Business publication of February 18, 2015.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a grant from the International Development Association (IDA) acting as administrator of a trust fund from the European Union, for the implementation of the State and Local Governance Reform Project (SLOGOR) in six Nigerian States of Anambra, Cross River, Jigawa, Kano, Osun and Yobe. The overall development objective of the SLOGOR project is to improve transparency, accountability and quality in public financial management in Cross River State.
3. The Cross River State Government, being one of the beneficiaries of the grant, intends to use part of the proceeds of this grant for payments under the Contract for the Reactivation of State Integrated Financial Management Information System (SIFMIS) broken fibre links in 15 SIFMIS core MDAs. Contract No CRSLOGOR/WB/EU/NCB/01/2018.
4. The Cross River State and Local Government Reform Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for supply of the following Equipment to Cross River State Integrated Financial Management System (SIFMIS):
Item 1: Reactivation of SIFMIS broken fibre links in 15 SIFMIS core MDAs
5. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Cross River State and Local Governance Reform Project (CRSLOGOR), at e address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 9am to 4pm Mondays through Friday, except on public holidays.
7. Qualification requirements include:
a) Evidence of similar job done
b) Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of profitability and adequate working capital.
c) Evidence of adequacy of working capital for this Contract (access to line(s) of credit and availability of other financial resources);
d) Certificate of Incorporation and company profile.
8. A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
9. A complete set Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be in Bank Draft payable to Cross River State and Local Governance Reform Project.
The Bidding Document will be collected by the representative of the Bidder or by courier services on request.
10. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 noon on March 8, 2018. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person, at the address below at 12.15 noon March 8, 2018. All bids must be accompanied with a Bid Security of not less than 3% of the total bid price.
11. The address referred to above is:
The State Project Coordinator
Cross River State and Local Governance Reform Project
Establishment Building, Ground Floor Left Wing,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State, Nigeria.
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN