PRIVATE MAIL BAG 250 IKERE-EKITI
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS AND TENDERS FOR 2016, 2017 AND 2018 (MERGED) TETFUND LIBRARY INTERVENTION PROJECTS
The College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State is a foremost tertiary institution established to provide qualitative educational services aimed at producing well qualified NCE graduates who are morally, intellectually and socially sound for global human development. The College is a beneficiary of the 2016, 2017 and 2018 (Merged) TETFund Library Intervention Projects for upgrade of facilities to improve the quality of teaching and learning in line with standard best practices.
- Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested contractors/suppliers with relevant experience and good track records to apply for pre-qualification and tender for the following jobs:
TETFUND CODE: TETF/COE/IKERE-EKITI/LIB/16-18/2
JOB PROFILE: PROCUREMENT OF ELECTRONIC ITEMS
- PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation and registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC); The CAC Form 2.1 containing the names of Directors should also be included.
- Evidence of valid Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018);
- Company Audited Account in the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018);
- Evidence of compliance with Part IV, Section 16(6d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007, as it relates to Pension (Certificate of Exemption) from PENCOM;
- Evidence of VAT registration;
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No.19 of 2011 by inclusion of current Industrial Training Fund Certificate issued by the Industrial Training Fund;
- Evidence of Technical and Professional Staff strength with Academic and Professional qualifications of key personnel available for the project;
- Evidence of experience in jobs of similar nature and complexity executed within the last five years with verifiable letters of contract award and certificate of job completion;
- Evidence of verifiable financial capability/reference letter from a reputable bank (attach bank reference letter) it must be specifically addressed to the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti;
- Evidence of compliance with the National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF);
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) or a copy of Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance with the requirements;
- Original copy of sworn Affidavit that all information/documents provided is correct and verifiable by the College;
- Evidence of payment of appropriate Pre-qualification/Tender fee.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Spiral bound pre-qualification documents in wax-sealed (both hard and soft copy CD) with inscription “TETFUND 2016-2018 PROJECTS” (state lot number and TETFund code) should be submitted not later than 10:00am on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 to the Directorate of Procurement (College Main Library), College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti.
OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The pre-qualification documents will be opened on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 11:00am in the Council Chamber, Academic Building, College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti. Interested bidders are hereby invited.
COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Only pre-qualified contractors will be invited to collect tender documents from the Directorate of Procurement, College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti. Tenderers are required to submit tender documents (both hard and soft copy CD) in wax-sealed envelope with inscription of “TETFUND 2016-2018 PROJECTS” (state lot number) to the Directorate of Procurement, College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti not later than 10:00am on Wednesday, August 21, 2019. Tenderers are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender document (both in hard and soft copy CD) will be opened on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 11:00am in the Council Chamber, Academic Building, College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti. Interested bidders are hereby invited.
- That by the submission of pre-qualification and tender documents, the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any contractor/supplier or agent.
- That this advertisement for invitation for pre-qualification and tender shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the College, nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti.
- That due process will be followed and that the College reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all claims in the tender documents submitted. Any discrepancies would disqualify the contractor.
- That the College is not bound to award the contract to the lowest bidder.
SOURCE: THE NATION