CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS), an International Non-Governmental Relief and Development Organization and implementing partners for USAID and the Global Fund HIV and Malaria Grants. CRS is inviting interested vendors to submit an Expression of Interest to enter a service agreement for Security across CRS offices, Guest Houses and Warehouses across the country.
Description: Expression of Interest for the Provision of Security Services to Catholic Relief Services Nigeria Program.
Locations: FCT-Abuja, Osun, Ondo, Sokoto, Edo, Delta, Kwara, Imo, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Nasarawa, Benue, Lagos, Adamawa, Borno & Yobe States.
Bidding Code: CRSFY18-01
Description: Security Services (Corporate Security Guards)
PLEASE NOTE THAT PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO SERVICE PROVIDERS WHO CAN PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF COVERAGE ACROSS THE 36 STATES OF THE COUNTRY.
SUPPLIER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Description of the bidder’s experience and involvement in providing industrial security services.
• Evidence of valid registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission /Form CO2 and CO7; Certificate of Incorporation.
• Evidence of valid registration with Nigerian Security & Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) & Nigerian Institute of Industrial Security (NIIS).
• Evidence of relevant registration and licenses from relevant bodies Nationally and Internationally.
• Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three fiscal years.
• Income Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three fiscal years.
• Evidence of Corporate Office Address, Phone Numbers, E-mail address.
• Evidence of Audited Bank Statement and Banker’s Reference letter.
• Three recent referees for similar work done.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
• CRS reserves the right to disqualify suppliers who fails to meet the eligibility requirements.
• CRS reserves the right to accept or reject bids even if it is the cheapest.
• CRS reserves the right to accept part or whole of the bid.
• CRS reserves the right to award to successful bidders only one Lot or more Lots.
• Bidders must indicate validity of prices from date of tender closure.
• Bidders must indicate cost per guard in the various locations.
• Bidders must indicate payment terms.
• Bidders must indicate delivery time.
• All submissions after the deadline will not be considered.
• CRS has the right to change or cancel the requirements at any time during the solicitation process.
• CRS shall conduct a due diligence check at the business premises of successful service providers before any award is given.
• CRS Nigeria shall not be responsible for any cost incurred in responding to this invitation.
• CRS will deduct the statutory Withholding Tax for this Service.
• CRS is exempted from VAT; hence this must be excluded from your bid.
The bid must be submitted in two sealed envelopes (one with Company Profile and Description of the bidder’s experience and involvement in providing industrial security services) and the second with the Financial bid via courier addressed to “Tender Committee, CRS-GFNG-SECURITY SERVICES- CRSFY18-01, Catholic Relief Services, Plot 512 Ahmadu Bello Way, Behind NAF Conference Centre and Suites, Garki 2, Kado District, Abuja, Nigeria, or to the tender email on [email protected] with “Tender Submission CRS-GFNG-SECURITY SERVICES- CRSFY18-01” in the subject line or submit in person to CRS Main Office in Abuja.
The bids should be submitted until 5:00pm Wednesday 8th November, 2017. Bids received after 5:00pm Wednesday 8th November, 2017 will not be considered during bid opening.
For further enquiries, please contact Sandra Odogwu via email at: [email protected]
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST