CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICE
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Invitation to submit an expression of interest: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is inviting interested and qualified Contractors based in Borno State, to submit an Expression of Interest for water supply infrastructure including geophysical survey, borehole drilling and casing, pump testing, borehole development, design of pumping systems including solar powered mechanized systems, installation of hand pumps and mechanized pumps and water point construction.
The Expression of Interest should contain the following:
1. Company Name
2. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
3. Tax Clearance Certificate and TIN number
4. Company phone number
5. Company e-mail address
6. Full name of the person authorized to sign the Contract documents and
accept Purchase Orders.
7. Evidence of past similar experience in the construction of water supply
8. Evidence of working in water supply on behalf of humanitarian
9. Names of two references with their contact numbers.
The Expression of Interest will provide CRS the necessary information to select suitably qualified contractors to join a pool of qualified businesses. Only Contractors with a physical base and operations in Borno state will be considered.
The Expression of Interest should be either delivered in hard copy to the following address: House No. 1, Dipcharima Street, Opposite Lodge 7, Old GRA, Maiduguri, Borno State. Or send by zipped file e-mail package to: [email protected] marked not later than August 1st, 2017 by 10am.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST