BWARI AREA COUNCIL, FCT
P.M.B. 5032, WUSE, ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER
Bwari Area Council hereby invites reputable, qualified and competent firms/contractors to tender for the following jobs:
- Construction of the Council Chairman’s Official Residential House, including Demolition of the existing Old and Dilapidated House at FCDA Quarters, Bwari
- Construction and Asphalt Overlay of 0.590km Distance Road at Akufor Street – Jaji Street, Kubwa
ELIGIBILITY TO BID/TENDER REQUIREMENT
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Thirty-five Thousand Naira (35, 000.00) only in bank draft payable to Bwari Area Council, Abuja, FCT.
- Certificate of Registration/ Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Current three years Tax Clearance for 2014/2015/2016.
- Certificate of compliance with the Pension Act 2004 from PENCOM.
- Certificate of compliance with the ITF Act 2011.
- Evidence of financial capacity.
- Evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in recent time.
- Evidence of registration on the BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
- Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Certificate of compliance with the NSITF Act.
COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Bid documents should be collected by prospective bidders from the Office of Head of Works Department, Bwari Area Council, Abuja, FCT upon presentation or evidence of payment of the non-refundable bid fee of 35, 000.00 only.
SUBMISSION OF BID
Bids should be submitted in a sealed big brown envelope addressed to Head of Works Department, Bwari Area Council, Abuja, FCT
Received bids shall be publicly opened at the Council’s Conference Hall by 12:00 noon on 28th December, 2017.
- The Council reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring liabilities and attributing any reason thereof.
- The Council shall not be responsible for any cost incurred by the bidders in connection with response to this advertisement.
- And this notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of Bwari Area Council to award any form of contract to any respondent/bidder nor shall it entitle any bidder to claim any indemnity from the Council.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST