BUREAU OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES
Hamza Zayyad House, 11, Osun Crescent, Off IBB Way, Maitama District,
P.M.B. 442, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE PROVISION OF FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES (LOT 1) & PROVISION OF CORPORATE SECURITY SERVICES (LOT 2)
The Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE), the Secretariat of the National Council on Privatization (NCP), invites Expression of Interest from reputable Facility Management Service Companies and Corporate Security Providers to manage the Bureau’s Zayyad House Office Complex comprising twin buildings located in Maitama, Abuja.
LOT 1: FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The Facility Manager will be expected to provide repairs and maintenance services in respect of the facility to be managed. Such preventive/corrective maintenance services include:
- Structure, Fabric and Internal Work;
- Electrical Installations;
- Generator and Accessories;
- Pipe Water Supply System;
- Telecommunication System;
- Air-conditioning System; and
- Satellite Television System.
LOT 2: CORPORATE SECURITY SERVICES
- Internal and external security surveillances; and
- Intelligence gathering and forwarding report to appropriate quarters.
These services shall be in accordance with the scope of work at a sum provided in the conditions of engagement. Provision of services should guarantee smooth and efficient operation of normal activities of BPE without any hindrance or undue interruption.
Applicants must possess proven track record of not less than ten (10) years’ experience in both LOT 1 and LOT 2
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOIs)
Expression of Interest from interested applicants should specify the following as basis for selection:
- Curriculum Vitae providing full details of qualification and experience that are relevant to the services to be provided;
- Evidence of ownership of facility management or corporate security outfit;
- Number of facilities the firm has managed or is managing;
- Last Audited Account;
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ending December, 2017;
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No. & up-to-date remittance(s);
- Evidence of current certificate of compliance by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) in line with the Pension Reform Act, 2014 (as amended);
- Evidence of current certificate of compliance by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in line with the amended ITF Act 2011;
- Evidence of current certificate of compliance with the Employees Compensation Act with the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF); and
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
The initial contract will be for a period of 12 months, subject to renewal on satisfactory performance.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted (six copies) in sealed envelope clearly marked either “Expression of Interest for the provision of Facility Management Services (LOT 1), OR Corporate Security Services (LOT 2) OR Expression of Interest for the provision of both Facility Management Services and Corporate Security Services (LOT 1 & 2)”.
The Expressions of Interest should be addressed and delivered not later than Monday, December 11, 2017 by 3:00pm in Room 008 at the address shown below:
The Director General
Bureau of Public Enterprises,
11, Osun Crescent, Off IBB Way,
Attention: Head, Management Services
Interested applicants may obtain information at the address stated above from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to pick up Request for Proposal/Bill of Quantities to proceed to the next stage.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST