BRASS FERTILIZER PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY LIMITED
Plot 112B Olabode George Street
Victoria Island Extension, Victoria Island, Lagos
REQUEST FOR PREQUALIFICATION AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Brass Fertilizer and Petrochemical Company Limited, A Nigerian Company established to invite in the production of Methanol, Ammonia, Urea and other natural gas related elemental products, and having its plant production line situated at Odioama town in Brass Island, Brass local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
The Company is in the process of developing a state of the art fertilizer plant at Odioama town, Brass Island. Bayelsa State. The plant production site is on coordinates PBA 9758: 478996.287mN, 209138.325mE.
Taking further step to actualize the project requires site preparation on the 595.56 Hectares of land, which shall involve clearing of the swamp land and reclamation by dredging sand as filling materials.
The plant comprises the Inside Battery Limits (ISBL), the Outside Battery Limited (OSBL) units and other facilities including the utilities and the off-site facilities necessary for the operation of a 5000 MTPD Methanol Plant, 2,200 MTPD Ammonia Plant and a 3850 MTPD Urea and Granulation plant.
Consequently, Brass Fertilizer and Petrochemical Company Limited hereby desires to source competent, qualified and experienced Contractor to undertake this site preparation aspect of the project.
Scope of Work, include but not limited to:
- Site preparation work including establishment of Survey information, data and benchmarks.
- Locating sand borrow-pit within the environment or within any nearby river or creek.
- Reclamation by Dredging of Sand to fill the expanse of land including surcharging, preloading and for phase-1 construction work.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (CONDITIONS)
Prospecting organization, contractors and company should submit Expression of Interest with prequalification document, certificate and evidence of experience in such relevant work as follows:
COMPANY REGISTRATION WITH NIGERIAN AUTHORITIES
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to include Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of understanding, Articles of Association, Form CO2 & CO7 and certificate of yearly return to Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Foreign Company who is interested to bid/partake in the exercise must attach the evidence of registration as company in their Home Country and further registration in Nigeria as above the minimum 40% Nigerian equity on their board.
- Evidence of registration with Pension Commission (PENCOM) and remittance certificate.
- Evidence of registration and association with Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of registration and association with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Submission of Three (3) years Audited Account of the company (2016, 2015 & 2014) with turnover of not less than 5Billion Naira or its equivalent within the three (3) years.
- Submission of Current Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT registration certificate from FIRS.
- Evidence and Track record of similar/relevant project previously undertaken and/or currently ongoing with attachment of the letter of award, discharge certificate and pictorial detail of executed project.
- Evidence of experienced and qualified members of staff with attachment of professional body certificate. Among company operational staff shall include well qualified safety personnel.
- Evidence of ownership of relevant plant and equipment with pictures and certificate of functionality and serviceability.
- Company shall submit method related system he wishes to adopt in the dredging of sand filling.
- Company Quality Assurance and Quality control policy and manual.
- Company Health, Safety, Security and Environment policy and manual (HSSE).
- Environmental Management System statement.
- Sworn affidavit of non-conviction of any company Director
- Sworn affidavit declaring none inclusion of any member of Brass Fertilizer and Petrochemical Company Limited director and staff as a member of your company board of Director.
SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION / EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Expression of Interest and Prequalification documents shall be submitted in three (3) hard copies and one (1) soft copy in readable flash drive of all criteria request in (One original and two copies), all tied together in carry-able bag, label with print paper marked:
CONFIDENTIAL – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SITE PREPARATION WORK TO BRASS FERTILIZER AND PETROCHEMICAL PLANT PROJECT BRASS ISLAND; AND ADDRESS TO
THE PROJECT DIRECTOR
BRASS FERTILIZER AND PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY LIMITED
C/O EPIC ATLANTIC LIMITED
12 KENNETH AGBAKURU STREET
LEKKI PHASE-1, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
PHONE: 08034214616, 08098351008
INTERESTED COMPANY / FIRM SHOULD NOTE THUS:
- That this is a competitive bid. Hence, submitted documents shall be subjected to verification from authorities.
- That the submission deadline is for 2:00pm exactly three (3) weeks after the date of this advertisement.
- That the opening and evaluation shall technically be done by a team of experts.
- That the successful companies shall formally be invited via their contract address and email.
- That the successful companies shall be issued with the invitation to bid for the Commercial thereafter.
SOURCE: THE PUNCH