2017 PREQUALIFICATION OF ALL VENDORS
INVITATIONS TO TENDER (ITT) AND REQUESTS FOR QUOTES (RFQ)
We are a mid-sized operational services company operating in a number of states across Nigeria and we are seeking to create an inventory of duly registered companies/vendors across a variety of sectors.
We are currently prequalifying companies for various invitations to Tender (ITT) and Requests for Quotes (RFQ) for 2017. If your company wishes to be included in our 2017 Vendor Inventory, you are asked to self-identify by providing the following details:
• A scanned copy of your Corporate Affairs Commission RC Certificate; your copy must clearly show the RC number, your company’s name and your date of registration with CAC; please note that only RC registered companies will be included in this inventory.
• Your most recent Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) as evidence of your registration with FIRS
• A written statement confirming:
1. A description of the goods/services that you provide
2. The State(s) where you operate and are able to deliver your goods/services
3. Three recent clients who can attest to the quality of your goods/services
4. Your ability to take post payment for goods/services delivered
This is a continuous intake program and, as such, has no deadline. However, the sooner you register your Company, the sooner you may be contacted for ITTS and RFQs with our company.
Please email all documents to [email protected], indicate “Vendor Inventory 2017” in the subject line.
EXAMPLES OF VENDORS WE ARE SEEKING TO REGISTER
Minor Construction; painters; caterers; fumigation; household and office furniture and electronics; office and food supplies; vehicle sales; vehicle repairs and maintenance; vehicle parts and supplies; printing service; hotels; medical clinics; pharmacies; taxi companies; security equipment; industrial cleaning; ICT supplies and services; shipping and transport; AC maintenance; generator maintenance; welders etc
If you do not see your service here, you are invited to apply and clearly state the goods/services that you supply.
Registered vendors will be notified.
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN