INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR LEASE/CONCESSION OF NEWLY CONSTRUCTED MULTI-PURPOSE CENTRE
On behalf of our Client, we hereby invited interested Firms, Companies and Individuals to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) for the long lease of about twenty-five (25) years, of a Multi-Purpose Space; convertible to an Event Centre in Lagos Island.
- THE PROJECT /DEVELOPMENT
The space measures approximately 1,200m2 and is located on the uppermost floor within a primely located and easily accessible multi-use building, on the Island. The property is purpose-built and has requisite appurtenances including foyer, evaluation, changing rooms, lighting, ventilation, conveniences, offices, serveries, sound proofing, ample parking, etc.
Apart from the economic consideration, social and environmental responsibilities are other requirements expected to be subscribed to by the bidder who will also be obligated to make the following payments:
- The mutually agreed lease/ concession fee either for the full term of thr lease/concession; or for minimum upfront cycles of five (5) years.
- Any statutory charge(s) applicable.
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) REQUIREMENTS
Interested lesees/off-takers will submit their EOI with the following requirements/documents:
- Profile of the Firm, Company, Individual.
- Evidence of Company Registration (Certificate of Incorporation or Registration of Business Name); where applicable.
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association with CAC Forms CAC2 & CAC7; where applicable.
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31stDecember, 2017
- Evidence of Personal Incomes Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31stDecember, 2017.
- Evidences of relevant statutory registrations.
- Business Plan/Proposal.
- Statement of Financial Competence/Reference Letter from a reputable commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit; if need be, for the lease of the premises or operations of the business.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- We reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims or documents submitted by the bidders;
- Failure to comply with any of the instruction(s) or provide any required document(s) may result in disqualification;
- We reserves the right to reject any lease proposal and not
- The original copy(ies) of any or all submitted documents may be requested for sighting; if required;
- Late submission shall not be entertained.
Kindly note that presentation of these documents does not create any legal relationship with our Client; a contract will only come into existence when parties execute appropriate Agreements. We nor our Client shall be liable to make refunds and or bear costs incurred by the bidders/potential lessees while preparing their proposals.
All submitted documents shall become the property of our Clients, whose contents, we hereby affirm would not br disclosed to unconnected persons.
All proposals compilation should be sent as Microsoft Word or PDF document, addressed to and delivered within two weeks from the date of publication to the below email address:
SOURCE: THE PUNCH