AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKOT OSURUA
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR 2015/2016 NORMAL PROJECTS
The Polytechnic wishes to bring to the notice of interested competent and reputable companies the institution would want to construct a One Storey Library Building and Procurement of Furniture under the TETFUND 2015/2016 Normal Project as listed below:
LOT 1: Construction of One Storey Library Block
LOT 2: Procurement of Writing Tables, Reading Tables for Students and Seats.
• Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration
• Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
• Value Added Tax Registration Certificate
• Verifiable evidence of previous experience in area of interest
• Company Profile
• Evidence of Compliance with ITF Contribution
• Three Years Audited Accounts/Evidence of Financial Capability
• Evidence of Compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2014
• Evidence of Compliance with NSITF Reform Act
• Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by BPP or a copy of Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance with the requirement
• Evidence of Compliance with statutory provision of Section 8
• Sworn affidavits
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The application for Pre-qualification must be submitted in a sealed envelope and boldly marked PRE-QUALIFICATION and TENDER DOCUMENT FOR LOT NUMBER and should be addressed as follows:
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic,
Ikot Osurua, Akwa Ibom State.
Original Documents should be available for sighting on demand during and after opening of Bid documents, Contractors shall be required a non-refundable processing fee of N20, 000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only per LOT payable to Bursary Department of the Polytechnic.
Eligible contractors are expected to submit relevant documents within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication and the pre-qualification documents and the Financial Bids will be publicly opened at 1:00 pm on 30th October, 2017 at the Reception of the School’s Administration Building. Only qualified companies will be shortlisted and invited to tender.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
The Pre-qualification invitation shall not be constructed to be commitment on the part of the Polytechnic nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from the Polytechnic by virtue of such company having responded in the advert. The Polytechnic is not under any obligation to include your company on its list of contractors.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST