AJAOKUTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE UNDERLISTED PROJECTS
The Ajaokuta Local Government Council Kogi State in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 invites interested, competent and reputable contractors to tender for the:
Lot i) Construction of new Secretariat, boreholes, forward operational base, Apamira Bridge, PHCs, shopping mall, LGEA Secondary School, Trailers park, Vigilantes office, NSCDC office, Bus stops, markets, slaughter slabs, culverts, bridges, drainages, feeder roads etc.
Lot ii) Renovation of old Secretariat, Chairman’s quarter, Secretary’s quarters
Lot iii) Completion of HODs quarters
Lot iv) Rehabilitation of old abandoned boreholes, plants, machineries, INEC, NPC, NIMC, Police station, Secretariat fencing
Lot v) Procurement of vehicles, schools furniture, essential drugs, office equipment, agricultural equipment, teaching aids, patrol van, electrification materials, inter boundary meter etc.
Lot vi) Water reticulation
Lot vii) Clearing of bushes on the major road
Lot viii) Commence of drug revolving scheme in all clinic in Ajaokuta
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (Photocopy).
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years: 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Company profile indicating personnel, equipment and professionalism.
- Bank Reference Letter with evidence of financial capacity.
- Copy of VAT registration certificate and evidence of remittance.
- Evidence of experience with similar jobs executed (if any).
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N150, 000.00.
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of registration with Ajaokuta Local Government, Adogo.
- All interested contractors should visit the Local Government for site inspection and collection of bid documents.
- Opening of bid date would be communicated later.
SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
All submission of bids should be made not later than Fourteen (14) days from the date of publication in a sealed envelope marked ‘Bid’ on the right corner to the Secretary Ajaokuta Local Government Tender Board Adogo.
This invitation should not be construed as a commitment on the part of Local Government Tender Board Committee to enter into any form of contract with any Company nor shall it entitle any company to make claims from the Tender Board.
DIRECTOR OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT/HLGA
AJAOKUTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ADOGO