OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/AENR SERVICE CONTRACT
ADVERT FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITY: REVAMPING/UPGRADE OS DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM (DCS) AND FIRE & GAS (F & g)/ESD SYSTEM AT AGBARA PLATFORM
NIPEX TENDER NO: 1000003856
AGIP ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES (AENR) LIMITED has a requirement to issue REVAMPING/UPGRADE OF DCS AND FIRE & GAS (F & G)/ESD SYSTEM contract for the Scope of Work identified below For one (1) year firm period.
AENR therefore invites submissions for the purpose of technical evaluation from suitable and reputable companies having the capability and experience to undertake the under defined scope of work:
- SCOPE OF WORK
The COMPANY requires the services of a specialized CONTRACTOR able to carry out the following services for the total revamping of the DCS and Fire & Gas/ESD Systems for COMPANY and any of its subsidiary companies offshore in its fields of operation within the area of the Niger Delta (Gulf of Guinea).
The Scope of Work for the Contract in two (2) parts as follows:
Part A: Inspection and Revamping of DCS System at Agbara Platform &
Part B: Inspection & Revamping/Upgrade of Fire & Gas/ESD Systems at Agbara Platform.
- Comprehensive and detailed survey by expert/knowledgeable DCS Engineer (Identification of all anomalies and remedies in the hardware (HW), software (SW); communication and configuration of all connected field instruments, equipment, interfaces, links, DCS, Operator work station (OWS) and Engineering work station (EWS).
- In-house activities by Contractor at Contractor Workshop W/SW engineering modification of existing DCS system and update of documents to reflect the changes to e done in the system from HW and SW Upgrade for DCS requirement of the required HW & SW and other instruments/accessories-in-house SW development and configuration the EWS internal tests, loop test and calibrations.
- Shipping of materials to AENR Port Harcourt Base warehouse or Onne Port as advised by AENR
- Site activities by Contractor
- Start-up and commissioning
- The contractor must have verifiable evidence as agent of ABB (the OEM) or evidence of working relationship with ABB.
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Transportation, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of the F&G systems and all its associated components including but not limited to Hardware, Software, Communications and Configuration of all necessary equipment and interfaces.
- Development of the Project Design Basis, Reports, Specifications, Drawings, Data Sheets.
- List, tie-ins, MTO, calculations to AFC status and develop new deliverables as shall be required to achieve the objective of this project.
- All required tests (functional, etc.) of the F&G system to guarantee functional integrity.
- Complete integration of the new ESDIF&G with the existing but revamped ABB Infi90 DCS, using the existing EWS and OWS.
- The new systems must be recent model with evidence of availability of critical spare parts from the OEM for at leasr in the next 15 years.
- Shipping of materials to AENR Port Harcourt Base Warehouse or Onne Port as advised by AENR.
- Site activities by Contractor.
- Start-up and commissioning.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors are required to be registered in the following Product/Service Categories in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database: Product Category (01.04) Electro Control Instrumentation Services.
- All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.comand access NJQS with your login details. Click on Product/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a Product/Service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS Pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com,click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX System.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010 and Insurance Act 2003 consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company, provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (CO2 and CO7) including Memorandum and Article of Association. Including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGICJQS.
- Nigerian Content Plan that demonstrates the full utilization of Nigeria labour and services with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve the minimum target as set out in the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010. Where in-country capacity is inadequate, propose innovations to bridge the gap.
- Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel lists and positions with organizational chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Where the bidding entity lacks capacity, genuine alliances with multinational companies for the purpose of technology transfer shall be encouraged. The alliance/joint venture shall be executed with binding Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed by chief executives of both entities stating clear work-share ratio among the parties and time frame for growth or transfer to be achieved.
- Detail past/present commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian personnel.
- Furnish detailed training plan for the service.
- Specific to this project, provide evidence (personnel list) of percentage management that are Nigerian nationals and the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Provide evidence to show that a minimum of 50% of the equipment to be deployed for the work is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if international or multinational company is working through the Nigerian subsidiary including equipment list.
- Detailed specific programmes in place to transfer technology and skills to Nigerian businesses.
- State the innovative proposals that will enhance the Nigerian Content requirement for this service.
- Provide description of Project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel in key areas, in line with NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative.
- Provide evidence of NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) approval or proof of application issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (in respect of any components, spares, equipment, systems and packages to be used on the project) and evidence of 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment to be deployed for the project.
NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are pre-qualified as LIVE status with NJQS in the following Product/Service Category as at the closing date of the advert on 2ndSeptember, 2019 shall be invited to submit Technical Bids Product Category (3.01.04) Electro | Control Instrumentation Services.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of AENR, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from AENR and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexng.comfor this Advert and other information.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/AENR-NCP/UPD/180719/REVAMPING/UPGRADE OF DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM (DCS) AND FIRE & GAS (F&G)/ESD SYSTEM AT AGBARA PLATFORM