OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/AENR SERVICE CONTRACT
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: SUPPLY OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT PERSONNEL FOR AGBARA PLATFORM
NIPEX TENDER NO: 00000150
AGIP ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES (AENR) is aimed at initiating a tender for the Supply of Technical Support Personnel for Agbara Platform.
Contractor shall take coverage of all costs and expenses for all services provide hereunder for the duration of the contract.
The proposed contract shall cover a period of Two (2) years. AENR, through this Tender Opportunity, announces to interested reputable Nigerian Companies and NJQS prequalified Companies in line with Clause 3 (2) of the NOGICD Act 2010 of the defined scope of service hereunder.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The Scope defines requirements for Supply of Technical Support Personnel for Agbara Platform. The scope of work shall include but not limited to the following:
- Absorbing and management of existing qualified specialist technical labour personnel (Engineers, Snr Technicians & Jnr Technicians) with relevant minimum qualification in areas of specialty.
- The present technical personnel have cognate working experience in the relevant specialty at Offshore operations.
- The services being performed by the Technical personnel include but not limited to daily Platform activities such as production operations, routine and corrective maintenance (mechanical, electrical, instrumental) of all equipment/facilities, planning, supervision, process parameter monitoring and reporting, routine UTM measurement and monitoring/reporting, corrosion monitoring and prevention/reporting, injection and chemicals/corrosion inhibitors, cathodic protection and monitoring, construction and replacement of structures & pipes/spools, structural blasting & painting, operation of equipment/facilities, coordination and execution of HSE and Logistics activities, Lab testing, Production and Maintenance monitoring and reporting, modification and installation of new equipment/facilities, etc.
- The personnel are to carry out other services as may be required by COMPANY for smooth and successful operation of the Platforms.
- Contractor shall be fully responsible for timely payment of personnel wages, allowances and all entitlements as applicable in the industry and offshore locations as contained in the tripartite Collective bargaining agreement (CBA) between the staff union, the employee union and the COMPANY.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors are required to be pre-qualified and LIVE in 3.18.18 (Manpower Supply Temporary Staff Hiring (Product/Services) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.comand access NJQS with your login details. Click on Product/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a Product/Service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8/10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence of verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS Pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com,click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX System.
Also change the NipeX web address to www.nipex-ng.comwhere applicable.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010.
Sec. 3(2) of the Act gives exclusive consideration to Nigerian Indigenous Services companies which demonstrate ownership of equipment, Nigerian personnel and capacity to execute such work to bid on land and swamp operating areas.
Only Nigerian service companies having equity shareholding structures of 51% and above shall be considered.
Pursuant to the above, bidders submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NIGICD Act provisions/Schedule.
Only bidders whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tendering process.
The following are some of the information/documentation that will be required for submission at the ITT stage:
- Only Nigerian Indigenous company with more than 51% Nigerian shareholding equity in the legal registered entity of the tenderer in Nigeria is allowed to bid for this work scope. Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian registered company. Submit certified true copies of CAC Forms 10, CO2 & CO7.
- Nigerian content execution plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that are involved in executing the services; that addresses utilization of Nigerian labour and services, for this service, aimed at achieving the minimum Nigerian Content requirements for this category in line with targets set in the schedule to the NOGICD Act.
- Evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for training for Nigerian personnel in line with the NCDMB HCD guideline.
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (technical & administrative office) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- Details of the applicant’s relationship with local suppliers and service providers (e.g. in the management of the logistic, personnel).
NOTE: Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”.
NOTE: Only Nigerian Companies are qualified for this service.
- Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered with the relevant NJQS product/service category, Product Code 3.18.18, as at 1st July, 2019, being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of AENR, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from AENR and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexng.comfor this Advert and other information.
ES/NCDMB/AENR-ADVERT/0306/1900-UPD/SUPPLY OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT PERSONNEL (LABOUR) FOR AGBARA PLATFORM