INVITATION TO TENDER (ITT)
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
AFRICA CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE (ACE) PROJECT
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE ICT-DRIVEN KNOWLEDGE PARK
CREDIT IDA NO: 5415-NG
RENOVATION OF TECHNOLOGY LECTURE AND EXTERNAL WORKS AROUND THE ICT-DRIVEN KNOWLEDGE PARK
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. OP 00031801 of 16thMarch, 2015. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Africa Centres of Excellence Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for the Renovation of Technology Lecture Theatre – OAU/ACE/NCB/WKS/01/19 and Landscaping, External Works with additional Lighting around ICT-Driven Knowledge Park -OAU/ACE/NCB/WKS/02/19.
- Experienced and competent suppliers are invited to submit bids for the underlisted projects:
2. SCOPE OF WORK
Description of Item: Renovation of Technology Lecture Theatre
Reference No.: OAU/ACE/NCB/WKS/01/19
Minimum Average Annual Turnover (N): N50m
Description of Item: Landscaping, External Works and additional Lighting around the ICT-Driven knowledge Park
Reference No.: OAU/ACE/NCB/WKS/02/19
Minimum Average Annual Turnover (N): N50m
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested bidders are to submit the under-listed verifiable documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2016, 2017 & 2018) valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/6/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Obafemi Awolowo University or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That the company is not bankrupt, in receivership, or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company’s ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018).
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document between the hours of 8:30am and 4:00pm daily from the Office of the Centre Leader, Africa Centre of Excellence Project, Telepresence Ante-Room, ICT Centre, Adjacent to the Computer Centre, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into Obafemi Awolowo University’s Remita account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the lot desire, two (2) hard copies, each of the Technical and Financial bids, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or“Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to The Centre Leader, Africa Centre of Excellence Project Office, Telepresence Ante-Room, ICT Centre, Adjacent to the Computer Centre, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife clearly marked with the (Name and the project and Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box at the project office stated above not later than 12:00 noonon Thursday, 23rdMay, 2019.
- OPENING OF BID
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noonon Thursday, 23rdMay, 2019 in Room 05, Floor ‘O’, Secretariat Building, Obafemi Awolowo University in the presence of the bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept unopened. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of The Centre Leader, Telepresence Ante-Room, ICT Centre, Adjacent to Computer Centre, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, as the Africa Centre of Excellence, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact Co-Centre Leader on [email protected].
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bid must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (1) Lot.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while the bids for un-successful bidders will be returned unopened.
- The Africa Centre of Excellence, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement Process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
The Centre Leader,
Africa Centre of Excellence Project,
Tel: +234 803 517 7940, +234 803 352 4682
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST