P.M.B. 520, ONDO STATE
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES AND INVITATION TO TENDER
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Ondo State in compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007 hereby invites reputable and competent firms with relevant experience and good track records to submit Technical and Financial Bids for Lots (1-4) and Expression of Interest for Lots (5-7).
- SCOPE OF WORKS/CONSULTANCY SERVICES
CATEGORY A – GOODS – (Internally Generated Revenue Projects)
LOT 1: PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS AND SECURITY EQUIPMENT
LOT 2: PROCUREMENT OF COMPUTER SYSTEMS
LOT 3: PROCUREMENT OF EQUIPMENT OF MUSIC DEPARTMENT
CATEGORY B – WORKS – (TETFund Zonal Intervention Project)
LOT 4: CONSTRUCTION OF 4NR SOLAR POWERED BLOCKS OF MALE/FEMALE LAVATORIES
CATEGORY C – CONSULTANCY SERVICES – (TETFund Normal Intervention Projects) Interested and reputable consultancy firms of Architects, Civil/Structural Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Mechanical/Electrical Engineers and hereby invited to submit Expression of Interest (EoI) for:
LOT 5: CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR CONSTRUCTION AND FURNISHING OF COLLEGE LIBRARY COMPLEX
LOT 6: CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR CONSTRUCTION AND FURNISHING OF LABORATORIES AND OFFICES FOR BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT
LOT 7: CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR CONSTRUCTION AND FURNISHING OF A BLOCK OF OFFICES FOR SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective Contractors and Consultants are required to submit the following documents as applicable:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Copy of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/6/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Original Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017 and 2018;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.) for bidders in Lots (4-7) only;
- Lots 1-3 are required to submit Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)’s authorization;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects;
- Evidence of Firm’s registration Practicing Licence with relevant Professional body i.e. COREN/QSRBN/ARCON/CORBON etc. for Bidders in Lots (5-7);
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. (All the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each joint venture partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS (Goods & Works)
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Acting Director of Procurement, First Floor of the former uncompleted building, opposite School of Postgraduate Studies & Research, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 per Lot paid into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo’s Remita account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS (Goods & Works)
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to Acting Director of Procurement, Adeyemi College of Education, P.M.B. 520, Ondo and clearly marked with title of the project and Lot number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the office of Director of Procurement, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, not later than 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 3rdJuly, 2019.
- SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EoI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to Ag. Director of Procurement, Adeyemi College of Education, P.M.B. 520, Ondo and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the office of Ag. Director of Procurement not later than 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 3rdJune, 2019.
Furthermore, bidders for Lot 1-7 should visit www.eppms.aceondo.netto upload/submit electronic copy/version of their technical and financial bods (where applicable). Please note that the financial bids are to be pass worded and the password submitted to [email protected]on the financial bid opening date.
- OPENING OF BID/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Expression of Interest for Lots (5-7) will be opened immediately after deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday 3rdJune, 2019. Also, for Lots (1-4), technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 3rdJuly, 2019 in the Centre for Educational Technology Conference Room, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept unopened.
Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Acting Director of Procurement, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, as the College will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Acting Director of Procurement on e-mail [email protected].
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- For Goods and Works, only prequalified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bid opening, while the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- For consultancy Services, only shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
- Contractors can bid for all the Lots but will not be awarded for more than one (1) Lot;
- Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo is not bound to pre-qualify any bidders and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Dr. S. A. Akintunde
Provost, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST