ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (NIGERIA) LIMITED
RC No. 333615
TB-3187 – PROVISION OF MEDICAL PERSONNEL AND HEALTH SERVICES IN COMPANY’S FACILITIES
NipeX Tender No. 1000001059
ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (NIGERIA) LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “ADDAX”) invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for the Provision of Medical Personnel and Health Services in Company’s Facilities on a call-off basis, as detailed in item 2 below. The contract is proposed to commence in Quarter 4 of 2018 and continue for duration of two (2) years with ADDAX having the option to extend the duration for a further period of one (1) year. Scope will be divided into Offshore, Onshore and Ambulance Services. Strategy is to grant split award to the two (2) lowest commercially priced bidders. Only indigenous companies will be allowed to participate in the work scopes related to Onshore and Swampy arrears.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES REQUIREMENTS
This Scope of Services covers the Provision of Medical Personnel and Health Services in Company’s Facilities.
2.1 Izombe Location – Doctors and Medical Ambulance Drivers
One (1) Medical Doctors (MBBS), with minimum of five (5) years’ experience each plus valid Basic Life Support (BLS)/Advance Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certificates. Doctors will work on a rotation basis – Two basis (2) weeks.
2.2 OML-123 Location – Doctors
The Scope of Work includes but not limited to:
1. One (1) Nigerian doctor on the Marc Lorenceau (TPU) clinic on fixed basis,
2. One standby doctor for call-out as required.
The doctor shall have a minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience. Clinic must be staffed by medical personnel on a rotational basis (two weeks on and two weeks off) to manage a fully equipped clinic at COMPANY’S Marc Lorenceau platform.
2.3 Drugs (All Locations)
• Drugs must be sourced from a reputable pharmaceutical company such as Health Plus and Med Plus.
2.4 list of Equipment
2.5 call off Ambulance services for Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.99.12 category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
• To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/services category you are listed for: You may visit NipeX NJQS Website at www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on ‘continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click on ‘check my supplier status’ and thereafter click on ‘supplier product group’.
• If you are not listed in a product/service category that you are registered with at DPR to do business, you may contact NipeX’ office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
• To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, you may access www.nipexng.com to download the requisite application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
• To be eligible all Tenderers shall be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act 2010 as provided at http://www.ncdmd.gov.ng/images/GUIDLINES/NCACT.pdf in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
The Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) will require each tenderer to:
a) Demonstrate compliance with the NOGICD ACT 2010 (available at www.nncgroup.com) and the Insurance ACT 2003.
b) Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian registered company as defined in the NOGICD ACT 2010 or Nigerian registered company as contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with a foreign company. Such companies must show details of scope and responsibilities of parties for the work with evidence of binding Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) duly signed by the CEO of both companies.
c) Provide details of company ownership and shareholding structure with clear photocopies of CAC forms CO2 and CO7.
d) Provide clear photocopy of current NAICOM registration certificate.
e) Provide evidence of bidder’s detailed binding agreement with any competent Re Insurance company.
f) Provide detailed description of all scope of service insurers will accomplished using Nigerian resources (Labour, Material and Services).
g) Provide current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of the key management personnel with names.
h) Provide evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of total workforce that are Nigerians. Also show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria b Nigerian resources.
i) Preparation of Nigerian content plan shown details of utilization Nigerian Labour, material and services with roles, work scopes, Man-hour and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would execute the work.
j) Detail past experience/past commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian personnel. Furnish of training plans for Nigerians specific to this scope of work.
k) Provide detailed description of the location of in-country office.
l) State further innovative proposals that would enhance the Nigerian content for the service.
Note: Non-compliance with Nigerian Content requirement is a FATAL LAW
5. CLOSING DATE
5.1. This tender opportunity shall remain open in the NipeX System for fifteen (15) working days and shall close to interested Contractors by: 16:00 hours on 17th October, 2017.
5.2. Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS under the applicable Product/category as at 17th October, 2017 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6. ADDITIONAL GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please note that all Contractors are required to strictly adhere to the following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert:
• As stated in item 3 hereto, Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific Services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity.
• All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
• This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of APD(N)L to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from APD(N)L and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
• The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:
i) Pre-Qualified contractors in the relevant Product/Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical Tenders.
ii) Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit their Commercial Tenders.
• APD(N)L will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other relevant information.
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN