ADAVI LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE UNDERLISTED PROJECTS
The Adavi Local Government Council Kogi State in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 invites interested, competent and reputable contractors to tender for the:
Lot i) Construction of Chairman Quarters
Lot ii) Renovation of 2 classrooms in LGEA School Zango-dagi
Lot iii) Construction of 2 classrooms in Zango-dagi
Lot iv) Renovation of classroom in LGEA School Osara ngada
Lot v) Construction of drainage in Ngadi ward
Lot vi) Construction of drainage in Adamu Attah road, Kuroko
Lot vii) Renovation of Ngadi Motor Park
Lot viii) Building of tenth in Ogaminana motor park
Lot ix) Commence of drug revolving scheme in all clinic in Adavi
Lot x) Construction of drainage in Adavi Eba
Lot xi) Construction of culvert in Nagazi Road
Lot xii) Supply of Vehicles – Corolla
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (Photocopy).
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years: 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Company profile indicating personnel, equipment and professionalism.
- Bank Reference Letter with evidence of financial capacity.
- Copy of VAT registration certificate and evidence of remittance.
- Evidence of experience with similar jobs executed (if any).
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N150, 000.00.
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of registration with Adavi Local Government, Ogaminana.
- All interested contractors should visit the Local Government for site inspection and collection of bid documents.
- Opening of bid date would be communicated later.
SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
All submission of bids should be made not later than Fourteen (14) days from the date of publication in a sealed envelope marked ‘Bid’ on the right corner to the Secretary Adavi Local Government Tender Board Ogaminana.
This invitation should not be construed as a commitment on the part of Local Government Tender Board Committee to enter into any form of contract with any Company nor shall it entitle any company to make claims from the Tender Board.
DIRECTOR OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT/HLGA
ADAVI LOCAL GOVERNMENT, OGAMINANA
SOURCE: NIGERIAN TRIBUNE