INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR EXECUTION OF PROJECTS FOR 2016/2017/2018 MERGED TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND INTERVENTION ON ICT SUPPORT
The Management of Adamu Augie College of Education wishes to embark on proposed years 2016, 2017 and 2018 (Merged) TETFund Intervention Projects on ICT Support. Interested and reputable companies are hereby invited to participate in the tender exercise for the projects as described below.
LOT 1: WEBSITE UPGRADE, DESIGN, MIGRATION, HOSTING, COMMISSIONING AND ICT STAFF TRAINING
LOT 2: COMPUTER TRAINING (BASIC MODULE)
LOT 3: COMPUTER TRAINING (INTERMEDIATE MODULE)
LOT 4: COMPUTER TRAINING (ADVANCED MODULE)
ELIGIBILITY PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate (PENCOM) valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017 and 2018;
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the Project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of key staffs to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic, Professional Qualifications and years of Experience;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years, including Letters of Award and Job Completion Certificates;
- Evidence of Company Registration with the College for the past two (2) years.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Registrar, Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State, upon evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 paid to the Bursary Department of the College.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Documents to be submitted should be sealed in two (2) separate envelopes and each one clearly labeled at the top right hand corner accordingly indicating the “Pre-Qualification of…….the other “Financial bid for…….” This should then be addressed to “The Registrar Adamu Augie College of Education Argungu, Kebbi State. The envelope should then be dropped in the designated Tender Box at the Registrar’s Office.
The Pre-Qualification documents shall be opened immediately after the close of submission of bids at 12:00 noon on 30thSeptember, 2019 in the Conference Room of Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State. Representative of the bidders and the general public are cordially invited to witness the exercise.
- This pre-qualification invitation should not be a commitment on the part of the Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi Sate nor shall it entitle any company to make claim of whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from the Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi Sate by virtue of such company having responded to the advertisement.
- That Adamu Augie College of Education, Kebbi Sate reserves the right to reject any or all the submissions that do not meet up with the requirements as specified.
- That Adamu Augie College of Education, Kebbi State is not bound to prequalify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of Public Procurement Act 2007.
SAFIYA MUHAMMAD MAIRIGA (MRS)
SOURCE: PUNCH NEWSPAPER