ADAMU AUGIE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ARGUNGU, KEBBI STATE
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER OF CONTRACTS FOR YEAR 2016 TETFUND LIBRARY DEVELOPMENT INTERVENTION PROJECT
The Management of Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State intends to execute the following project under the year 2016 TETFund Library Development Intervention Project. consequently, interested, competent and qualified contractors/suppliers are invited to submit Pre-qualification and Financial bids for the project.
1. Procurement of various Titles of 937 No. of Books
2. Procurement of 15 No. HP 280 GL micro tower Desktop Computer Intel Core i3 3.2GHZ RAM; 5GB Hard disk 500GB; OEML License Windows 10 PRO.
3. Procurement of 15 No. ZS 16V Computer chairs
4. Procurement of 15 No. of Mobile computer table, rolling on 4 wheels 2ft (HSB 1821)
5. Procurement of 15 No. UPS Blue Gate (BG650).
Bidders are required to submit copies of the underlisted documents for scrutiny:
a. Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
b. Tax Clearance for the last 3 years; (2014, 2015 & 2016)
c. Current Pension Commission (PENCOM) Certificate of Compliance
d. Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Clearance Certificate
e. Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Certificate of Compliance
f. Evidence of Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers and evidence of Interim Registration Report (IRR)
g. A sworn affidavit confirming all information presented and attached are true and correct and that no officer of the Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State is a former or present Director or shareholder in the company.
a. Evidence of Banking Support and Financial Capability to execute the projects
b. Companies Audited Accounts for the last 3 years
c. Verifiable list and Documentary Evidence of similar jobs successfully executed within the last 3 years
d. Company Profile/Technical qualifications and experience of Key Personnel
e. Verifiable Evidence of ownership and or lease of the construction equipment requirement required for successful execution of the project.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Documents to be submitted should be sealed in two (2) separate envelopes and each one clearly labeled at the top right hand corner accordingly indicating, the “Pre-qualification of……………” the other “Financial Bid for……………”This should then be addressed to “The Registrar, Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State. The envelope should then be dropped in the designated Tender Box at the Registrar’s Office.
The Pre-qualification shall be opened immediately after the close of submission of bids at 12:00 noon on 28th March, 2018 in the Conference Room of Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State. Representatives of the bidders and the general public are cordially invited to witness the exercise.
1. This Pre-qualification invitation should not be construed to be commitment on the part of the Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State nor shall it entitle any company to make claim whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from the Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State by virtue of such company having responded to the advertisement.
2. That Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State reserves the right to reject any or all submissions that do not meet up with thee requirements as specified.
3. That Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu, Kebbi State is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities whatsoever to any bidder in line with the PPA 2007.
SAFIYA MUHAMMAD MAIRIGA (MRS)
SOURCE: THE NATION