INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO APPOINT ARCHITECTS FOR ACDI/VOCA
- ACDI/VOCA, is an International NGO operating in Nigeria, hereby requests for Expressions of Interest (EOI) from qualified firms provide Architectural Designs and Bill of Quantities to Farmers Management Centers for the Middle River Irrigation Project (Goronyo), Bakalori Irrigation Scheme, Hadejia/Jamaare Valley Scheme and Kano River Irrigation Scheme as part of the Implementation of the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project.
- Scope of Services:
The scope of services includes but not limited to the following:
The selected Architects(s) will be required to perform the basis architectural and engineering services to be specified more fully in a contract agreement to be negotiated after selection. The contract agreement will provide for payment for phases of work completed with options to proceeds through all phases or to discontinue work as circumstances may dictate.
Using the following specifications, provide the below deliverables:
- Administrative building with offices to accommodate 11 persons, and 50-seater capacity conference room
- A large warehouse with capacity for storing 10,000 tons
- A mechanical and equipment maintenance facility with lock-up garage for large vehicles of 35m x 50m
- Tomato pack house design
- Food canteen design
- Detached toilet block for visitors
- Inputs store of 15m x 30m and sales area
This will be outlined in the following:
Detailed Design Report
- Including necessary personnel
- Standard equipment required for work
- Main site layouts
- Floor plans
- Services electrical/mechanical
- External works
- Material specifications
- Other Notes
Detailed Bill of Quantities
- Bill of quantities for buildings
- Bill of quantities for furnishing
- Agricultural equipment
- Mechanical/other equipment for use in complex
- Requirements for Submission of Expression of Interest
Interested applicants are required to submit EOIs, enclosing the following:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years expiring December 31st, 2019.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Acts in accordance with Section 16(1) of PPA 2007 in terms of current and valid PENCOM Certificate expiring 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of ITF Contributions in compliance with Section 6 (2) of the Industrial Training Fund Amended Act 2011.
- Company’s Profile and List of Names of key personnel to be deployed for the service, stating their designation, qualifications and experience. Enclose photocopies of professional certificate of the firm and its personnel and curriculum vitae (CV) where applicable.
- Evidence of registration with the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with Section 5(H) and 6(I)(f).
- Evidence of cognate experience with reputation organizations especially institutions of higher learning. Letter of award must be enclosed.
- Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years by a Chartered Accounting Firm (2016, 2017 and 2018).
- Bank Reference Letter from a reputable Bank.
- Sworn Affidavit in compliance with the provisions of Part IV Section 16, Sub-section 6(c, e and f) of the PPA 2007.
- Submission of EOI
- Interested Auditing firms should submit their EOI with all relevant documents in a well-sealed envelope to ACDI/VOCA’s office at No.84 Lamido Road, Chalet 1, Tahir Suites, Nasarawa GRA, Kano State, Nigeria not later than 12 noon on 7th October, 2019.
- ACDI/VOCA reserves the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by interested firms and to reject any submission based on unverified information.
- Only shortlisted firms will be invited for further tendering process.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST