INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO APPOINT EXTERNAL AUDITORS TO ACDI-V
- ACDI/VOCA, is an International NGO operating in Nigeria, hereby requests for Expressions of Interest (EOI) from qualified auditing firms to be appointed as external auditors to audit ACDI-V Operations Nigeria Limited. ACDI-V is a Nigerian Company Limited by shares, affiliated with ACDI/VOCA.
- Scope of Services:
The scope of services include but not limited to the following:
- Review of accounting system and internal controls in order to assess adequacy as a basis for the preparation of the financial statements.
- Review of accounting policies for appropriateness, consistency and adequate disclosure.
- Carry out transaction review of financial operation through tests and enquiries as deemed necessary for the purposes of the audit.
- Examine compliance with Public Procurement Act in the Procurement of Goods and Services.
- Express an opinion on the audited financial statement.
- Prepare a Management Letter showing weakness in the Internal Control System and make necessary recommendations.
- Carry out any relevant task as maybe professionally required to form audit opinion.
- Requirements for Submission of Expression of Interest
Interested Audit firms are required to submit applications, enclosing the following:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Registration with Office of the Auditor General of the Federation.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years expiring December 31st, 2019.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Acts in accordance with Section 16(1) of PPA 2007 in terms of current and valid PENCOM Certificate expiring 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of ITF Contributions in compliance with Section 6 (2) of the Industrial Training Fund Amended Act 2011.
- Company’s Profile and List of Names of key personnel to be deployed for the service, stating their designation, qualifications and experience. Enclose photocopies of professional certificate of the firm and its personnel and curriculum vitae (CV) where applicable.
- Evidence of registration with the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with Section 5(H) and 6(I)(f).
- Evidence of cognate experience with reputation organizations especially institutions of higher learning. Letter of award must be enclosed.
- Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years by a Chartered Accounting Firm (2016, 2017 and 2018).
- Bank Reference Letter from a reputable Bank.
- Sworn Affidavit in compliance with the provisions of Part IV Section 16, Sub-section 6(c, e and f) of the PPA 2007.
- Submission of EOI
- Interested Auditing firms should submit their EOI with all relevant documents in a well-sealed envelope to ACDI/VOCA’s office at No.84 Lamido Road, Chalet 1, Tahir Suites, Nasarawa GRA, Kano State, Nigeria not later than 12 noon on 7th October, 2019.
- ACDI/VOCA reserves the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by interested firms and to reject any submission based on unverified information.
- Only shortlisted firms will be invited for further tendering process.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST