INVITATION TO BID FOR THE SALE OF BANK OWNED PROPERTIES WITH VACANT POSSESSION, LOCATED ACROSS THE NATION
ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE
Bidders are required to complete the “Know Your Client” form as part of the Bid submission process to disclose any further information as may be required by the Sales agent.
SUBMISSION OF BID
• Bids must be addressed and submitted to Emeka Okoronkwo & Associates, 321a, Akin Ogunlewe Street, off Ajose Adeogun road Victoria Island, Lagos.
• The deadline for submission of bid is the 13th of July, 2018 at 12 noon.
OPENING OF BIDS
• Bids will be opened on the 16th of July, 2018 by 12 noon and the Venue will be communicated to all eligible bidders.
• Bidders and/or their representatives are expected to be present at the bid opening.
• The highest bid for the property will be the winner subject to the bid being equal or above the reserved price.
• Notwithstanding paragraph 3 above, the acceptance of the price of the highest bidder shall be subject to the concurring of the “Selling Party” whose decision in this regard shall be final.
• In the event of 2 or more bidders having a tie on the highest bid, the said bidders shall be requested to make a second bid immediately and the highest bidder among them shall be the winner.
• The bids will be announced immediately after opening and bidders and/or their representatives will have the right to scrutinize the result after the exercise.
• The return of the certified bank drafts to the unsuccessful bidders will be processed immediately any bidding closes and winner announced.
• Disposal of the property will be by competitive bidding and bids must NOT be below the reserved price.
• Bid must be made on standard bidding form and submitted together with duly completed “Know your client” form and 10% of the bid amount in certified Bank Drafts made payable to “Emeka Okoronkwo & Associates”. Bid documents and “Know your Client” form can be obtained from the office of the sales agent or online via a dedicated site to be given on request.
• Bid must be submitted in sealed envelopes with “Bid for Property” inscribed on the top left corner of the envelope.
• The successful bidders will be required to pay 90% balance of the bid within 60 calendar days of the receipt of Approval of sale from the Sales agent, failing which the 10% becomes un-refundable and the “Selling Party” will be free to offer the property to other buyers.
• Bid cannot the withdrawn or cancelled once submitted; where this occurs, the initial 10% deposit becomes non-refundable.
Interested bidders can contact the sales agent – Emeka Okronkwo & Associates for guided inspection of the property and further enquiries. The properties will be sold on an “as is” basis (in the condition they presently exist).
LIST OF PROPERTIES UP FOR BID
1. Bare land approximately 929m2 located at Keffi/Manuwa Street, South west, Ikoyi, Lagos.
2. Uncompleted Building on 802.52m2 land area located at Olojo drive, Alaba International Market, Alaba, Lagos.
3. Bare land approximately 1.686m2 located at NNPC area, along Ikotun Isolo road, Lagos.
4. Uncompleted Building on 756m2 land located at Ago Palace way, Okota, Lagos.
5. Bare land located at Adeniji Adele street, Lagos.
6. Bare land located at Enitan street, Aguda, Surelere, Lagos.
7. Residential property located at Park close, Apapa, Lagos.
8. Quarters on 1,200m2 land area located at Daura close, Area 1, Garki- Abuja.
9. 2 Nos shops located at Guda Ultra -modern market, Abuja.
10. Bare land with Run down structure located on Keffi road, Kaduna South.
11. Residential property located at Kasuwar Mata Makarfi, Kaduna.
12. Office complex with warehouse located on Bank Road, Kaduna.
13. Purpose Built Sport Arena/Recreational club on 5,59m2 land located at Railway Siding, Kaduna.
14. Residential property located at Katsina road, Birnin Kebbi.
15. Bare Land near Emir Guest House, Ibadan way, New Bussa, Niger.
16. Bare land located at IBB way, Katsina.
17. Residential property located at Mabera Kantin Sani way, Mabera, Sokoto.
18. Bare Land located at Biu road, Gombe.
19. Bare land located on Airport road, Warri.
20. Bare land located on Amaigbo Road, orlu, Imo.
21. Bare land located on Mbaise Road, Owerri.
22. Bare land located at Calabar Highway, Ugep, Cross River State.
23. Uncompleted rundown shops on 684.10m2 land located at Ngwa Road, Aba.
For further enquiries and details, any of the under listed may be contacted;
Emeka: 0803 300 8013 Teniola: 0708 999 7733 or you may contact the office via Emeka Okronkwo & Associates
Plot 321A, Akin Ogunlewe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
01-2705789, 01-2714965 [email protected]
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST